RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

:jordanhilarious:

please-disperse.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I listened to this this morning on my way to work. She has been doing some pretty good pieces the last couple of weeks, and breaks down the trail pretty well. My only issue is that the way she speaks gets me aggy sometimes. :yeshrug:
been listening to hear for close to a decade. I'm used to it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
BREAKING!!!!! MI6 AGENT CHRISTOPHER STEELE HAS RE-EMERGED!!!!

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Ex-MI6 officer Christopher Steele, who produced Donald Trump Russian dossier, breaks his silence

Ex-MI6 officer Christopher Steele, who produced Donald Trump Russian dossier, breaks his silence
JS122737925_PA_Christopher_steele-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RQJ6Ra64K3tAxfZq0dvIBJw.jpg

Christopher Steele, the spy behind a dossier of allegations against Donald Trump, has spoken for the first time since a row erupted over its content CREDIT: PA
7 MARCH 2017 • 3:32PM

Ex-MI6 officer Christopher Steele, who was behind a dossier of allegations about Donald Trump, has broken his silence to say he is back working at his London-based intelligence firm Orbis.

Speaking outside his firm's offices in Belgravia, he told the Press Association: "I'm really pleased to be back here working again at the Orbis's offices in London today.

"I'm now going to be focusing my efforts on supporting the broader interests of our company here.

"I'd like to say a warm thank you to everyone who sent me kind messages and support over the last few weeks.

"Just to add, I won't be making any further statements or comments at this time."

Ex-British spy Christopher Steele breaks silence over Trump Russia dossier

Ex-British spy Christopher Steele breaks silence over Donald Trump Russia dossier

'A warm thank you to everyone who sent me kind messages and support over the last few weeks'

Click to follow
The Independent Online
christopher-steele.jpg

Christopher Steele, the former MI6 agent who set-up Orbis Business Intelligence and compiled a dossier on Donald Trump, in London where he has spoken to the media for the first time PA wire
The former British spy who compiled a controversial dossier of claims linking Donald Trump to the Russian government has broken his silence over the affair.

Christopher Steele issued a public statement saying he was returning to work at the London-based Orbis Business Intelligence, where he is a director.

Speaking outside his firm's offices in Belgravia, he told the Press Association: "I'm really pleased to be back here working again at the Orbis's offices in London today.

"I'm now going to be focusing my efforts on supporting the broader interests of our company here.

Trump’s spokespeople struggling to defend Obama wiretap allegations
"I'd like to say a warm thank you to everyone who sent me kind messages and support over the last few weeks.

"Just to add, I won't be making any further statements or comments at this time."

Mr Steele rose to abrupt international fame from the necessary obscurity of his role as a former operative with the British intelligence services, after his dossier about Mr Trump was published in full by BuzzFeed News in January.

READ MORE
The document set out months of leads and unverified intelligence reports which linked Mr Trump and his associates to the Kremlin.

It had been compiled as oppositional research, first on behalf of Mr Trump's rivals for the Republican presidential candidacy and later for the Democrats. None of the claims had ever been confirmed, but BuzzFeed said it released the dossier in full "so that Americans can make up their own minds".

Last week The Independent reported that Mr Steele had been approached informally by the US Senate Intelligence Committee, sounding out the possibility of the former spy giving evidence about the Russia claims.

Mr Steele’s friends say it is currently unlikely he would be willing to travel to the US. But it is understood Democrats – as well as some Republicans – in Congress are prepared to facilitate discreet initial meetings in the UK or on other neutral territory.

Earlier, it was reported that the FBI had been considering paying Mr Steele to continue his research once the election was over and the Democrats withdrew funding. In the end, Mr Steele was so worried by what he had found that he ended up working on the dossier for free, as The Independent reported in January.

Last edited: