RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I use two factor authentication, but it's usually 6 digits. This is 7. Could be a phone number in D.C. but people usually are in the habit of listing area codes these days, so you'd expect to see (202) yea? It does look like maybe a prominent one because it ends in -00 - if that's what it really is.

I leave it to one of you MR. ROBOT disciples to try it :lolbron:
Nuclear code :dame:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget Hayden was the head of the NSA during the whole PRISM and NSA spying period.

Him and Clapper both had a hand in that with Clapper being the one who went to congress and straight up lied about it.

They still on my shyt list even though by another measure they're doing god's work with dealing with this orange tard.

Last edited:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Don't forget he was the head of the NSA during the whole PRISM and NSA spying period.

Him and Clapper both had a hand in that with Clapper being the one who went to congress and straight up lied about it.

They still on my shyt list even though by another measure they're doing god's work with dealing with this orange tard.

This is something people have a hard time reconciling.

No one is claiming the IC isn't shady for whatever reason. They got blood on their hands I'm sure.

But that doesn't discredit them either.

Too much smoke to think this is bullshyt