RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Anyway y'all talking about Mueller pump faking? Why? Manafort is getting indicted, Flynn flipped, and Carter Page has had a FISA warrant on him since 2015.................and that is like 6% of the info that we know. They all have ties to Russia and to TRUMP. It's not a matter of if, but when, and how bad. Also for those not charged state and fed, we're gonna learn a lot about Pardon law.

i agree. there is no way in hell that Mueller is going to have a press conference where he just says :skip:
i would seriously consider going to the white house and setting myself on fire if he shyts the bed and comes away empty handed.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
i agree. there is no way in hell that Mueller is going to have a press conference where he just says :skip:
i would seriously consider going to the white house and setting myself on fire if he shyts the bed and comes away empty handed.
When is the conference

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't want to say it's impossible, but I'd take better odds playing the powerball. Just a few tidbits we (public) have on comrade trump
  • Obstruction of justice, conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice-Don Trump JR e-mail scandal
  • Conspiracy to commit, treason, espionage(x2)---Manafort case, Flynn case
  • Multiple 25th amendment violations (fitness for office)
that's all I can think of, because I'm high and he's done like 5000 illegal things.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don't want to say it's impossible, but I'd take better odds playing the powerball. Just a few tidbits we (public) have on comrade trump
  • Obstruction of justice, conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice-Don Trump JR e-mail scandal
  • Conspiracy to commit, treason, espionage(x2)---Manafort case, Flynn case
  • Multiple 25th amendment violations (fitness for office)
that's all I can think of, because I'm high and he's done like 5000 illegal things.

it's not even 8am and you're already high?
:picard:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_owvh7fcSoO1qjnhqgo1_500.png

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Everything We Know About Facebook, Trump, and Russia
What We Know—and Don't Know—About Facebook, Trump, and Russia
WIRED - 1h ago

Special investigator Robert Mueller leaves after a closed meeting with members of the Senate Judiciary Committee June 21, 2017 at the Capitol in Washington, DC.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I feel like some of y'all only post in HL.............Nap is universally regarded in The Booth as a F- poster, and with his recent arrival to The Coliseum is quickly approaching that.

I've been doing a double take these past couple days, like this used to be a Nap free zone, what next tweets and memes from JBO.........