RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

tx and fl are just fine, puerto rico's problems are their own fault:heh:

shouldnt have been in the path of those hurricanes :troll:

and how is Florida ok?Didn't Key west and various other parts of South Florida get annihilated. Arent there still parts of FL without power still. man just :mindblown:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
That's a pretty nasty tweet. Even for Trump. :scust:

Guess he is just president of the continental United States...:scust::gucci:

Also @wickedsm, is Houston doing great now?

Cheeto wouldn't know doing great if it bit him in his lumpy ass.
People are gonna be struggling out here for the considerable future. @DonKnock is still helping rip out damages in houses

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's a pretty nasty tweet. Even for Trump. :scust:

Guess he is just president of the continental United States...:scust::gucci:

Also @wickedsm, is Houston doing great now?

We got a better jump on this than New Orleans did on Katrina, but that's not really saying much:francis:

There are still a lot of houses that haven't even had all the debris removed yet and I'm pretty sure there's very few if not only a handful of houses that got flooded that are "back to normal".

Most of the neighborhood that are bad still have all of the shyt stacked outside in massive piles waiting on whatever company will eventually be contracted to remove it.

That's also only the physical damage, the emotional damage is very real too. :DKMetro:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
We got a better jump on this than New Orleans did on Katrina, but that's not really saying much:francis:

There are still a lot of houses that haven't even had all the debris removed yet and I'm pretty sure there's very few if not only a handful of houses that got flooded that are "back to normal".

Most of the neighborhood that are bad still have all of the shyt stacked outside in massive piles waiting on whatever company will eventually be contracted to remove it.

That's also only the physical damage, the emotional damage is very real too. :DKMetro:

Driving around and seeing all the stuff on curbside is horrible
:mjcry:
Houses office buildings whole apartment complexes
:mjcry:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
This fukking guy

A draft dodger having the gall to preach patriotism
A 5x bankruptcy filer who cheats small business owners having the gall to talk about PRs debt while people are slowly dying

I really hate this dude with every fiber of my being
:pacspit:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This fukking guy

A draft dodger having the gall to preach patriotism
A 5x bankruptcy filer who cheats small business owners having the gall to talk about PRs debt while people are slowly dying

I really hate this dude with every fiber of my being
:pacspit:
The guy is a fukking virus. Every single person that supports him in any way is a fukking strain of the virus. He is a degenerate deadbeat, proven sexual deviant, posessing a fairly low iq and a non existent attention span...he has a very limited attention span, little to no leadership abilities, greedy, lazy, poorly mannered, unprofessional, with very little empathy....an ego maniac with strangely very little self confidence, basically, everything that is wrong with America all rolled up in one very pathetic, volatile, angry, ignorant, mentally ill, stack of human shyt. You are only as sick as your secrets, so his already very flabby, old, and crumbling human body is probably ready to collapse. His mental and physical form are very clearly ready to give out, and that will be that. :hubie:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If there's not an indictment by the end of the year I'm giving up and accepting that Trump is doing 4 full years. I can't wait anymore. This BS over the weekend has killed my patience.
See my post above, 4 years is just not in the cards. No amount of praying from these snake oil salesman who refer to themselves as evangelical "ministers" will alter reality.