RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
We got a better jump on this than New Orleans did on Katrina, but that's not really saying much:francis:

There are still a lot of houses that haven't even had all the debris removed yet and I'm pretty sure there's very few if not only a handful of houses that got flooded that are "back to normal".

Most of the neighborhood that are bad still have all of the shyt stacked outside in massive piles waiting on whatever company will eventually be contracted to remove it.

That's also only the physical damage, the emotional damage is very real too. :DKMetro:
It'll get better quicker than you realize, I lived through Sandy, at the time I lived 2 blocks from the beach

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The guy is a fukking virus. Every single person that supports him in any way is a fukking strain of the virus. He is a degenerate deadbeat, proven sexual deviant, posessing a fairly low iq and a non existent attention span...he has a very limited attention span, little to no leadership abilities, greedy, lazy, poorly mannered, unprofessional, with very little empathy....an ego maniac with strangely very little self confidence, basically, everything that is wrong with America all rolled up in one very pathetic, volatile, angry, ignorant, mentally ill, stack of human shyt. You are only as sick as your secrets, so his already very flabby, old, and crumbling human body is probably ready to collapse. His mental and physical form are very clearly ready to give out, and that will be that. :hubie:

Couldn't rep.
Absolutely rep worthy post.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nap needs a break from this thread every now and then. :russ:

It's just sad that he has to be forced to take his breaks while kicking, screaming, and pissing his pants. :mjlol:
I feel like some of y'all only post in HL.............Nap is universally regarded in The Booth as a F- poster, and with his recent arrival to The Coliseum is quickly approaching that.

Anyway y'all talking about Mueller pump faking? Why? Manafort is getting indicted, Flynn flipped, and Carter Page has had a FISA warrant on him since 2015.................and that is like 6% of the info that we know. They all have ties to Russia and to TRUMP. It's not a matter of if, but when, and how bad. Also for those not charged state and fed, we're gonna learn a lot about Pardon law.