RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So Obama tried to get that piece of trash Mitch McConnell to come together and do a bipartisan public message about Russian interference in the election and McConnell refused. Yet the GOP agrees that Russia was behind it after Obama is gone.

Obama warns against hiring Flynn and they don't listen.

Obama warns Duckberg about facebook and Russia's use of it. He shrugs it off. Then he's forced to come clean on Muller and Congress pressure.

Wish I could pick this dude's brain. I seriously wonder if he already knows most of the stuff Mueller is uncovering right now. Presidents get top secret info that nobody else gets and they are sworn to secrecy until death.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So Obama tried to get that piece of trash Mitch McConnell to come together and do a bipartisan public message about Russian interference in the election and McConnell refused. Yet the GOP agrees that Russia was behind it after Obama is gone.

Obama warns Duckberg about facebook and Russia's use of it. He shrugs it off. Then he's forced to come clean on Muller and Congress pressure.

Wish I could pick this dude's brain. I seriously wonder if he already knows most of the stuff Mueller is uncovering right now. Presidents get top secret info that nobody else gets and they are sworn to secrecy until death.
I bet he knows a hell of a lot more than he lets on.

He kicked the Russians out of those compounds for very obvious reasons now.

Once this is all done, I think Obama's legacy will be almost unassailable. All parties were warned from government to business and all feigned ignorance of what was going on. That will not show on him.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_oret7fS8If1qbq86qo1_500.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course he knew, his warnings fell on deaf ears

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
4. The militarized police and armed forces have been training for years to combat civil insurrection. The military has been practicing urban warfare under the guise of terrorism to learn what works and what doesnt in civil insurrection. They have empty camps, empty train cars with shackles, amd millions of plastic coffins just waiting. And they didnt arm the local police with mraps and machine guns to not use them.

5. Most importantly, the maga deplorables dont have logistics or allies. All you would have to do is shut down wal mart in these backwoods towns to cut off their supply lines. You could just shut down walmart, mcdonalds and cut off internet access and they would surrender or die from starvation in a week.
In those backwoods towns I bet money they have people growing food with chicken coops and plenty of guns and cool with the area militia.