RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I miss the sirens. #freedaguys

Anyway, i cant help but feel like this investigation is about to be the biggest pump fake in history.

Am i being paranoid?

fukk those sirens.
i'd rather have pages load smoothly.

if Mueller is pump faking my head will explode.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Its over for him. He lied for months about FB because he planned to use the same methods to get him elected. They need to lock his ass up too.
That faggit ass Jew knew from jump what it was about and your right Trump was the test subject to see if it worked but too bad Jew Zuck operation got exposed and is dead in the water

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So Obama tried to get that piece of trash Mitch McConnell to come together and do a bipartisan public message about Russian interference in the election and McConnell refused. Yet the GOP agrees that Russia was behind it after Obama is gone.

Obama warns against hiring Flynn and they don't listen.

Obama warns Duckberg about facebook and Russia's use of it. He shrugs it off. Then he's forced to come clean on Muller and Congress pressure.

Wish I could pick this dude's brain. I seriously wonder if he already knows most of the stuff Mueller is uncovering right now. Presidents get top secret info that nobody else gets and they are sworn to secrecy until death.

Obama preserved all the evidence from the 17 intel agencies that laid the ground work for Mueller... Obama already had the drop on Flynn which means he had the drop on Manafort too

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He has been banned temporarily from this thread for being a narcissist, obsessive, paranoid, dookie draws, basement dwelling a$$hole.

He was warned many times to comply with the mods orders and he refused so he got the hammer.

As you can see, the thread feels like just mentally healthy people sharing thoughts and news about the impending doomed of the clown.

free nap.
i like coming into this thread and seeing him naked, wrapped up in x-mas lights,
carrying a megaphone with a strobe light taped to his head and a glow stick hanging out of his ass as he throws news papers at me.

it just feels right.

Mod just wanted to flex is muscle on Nap.

Didn't see anything worth being banned from the thread.

Nap like to talk big shyt with no power and get clapped up every time :mjlol:

Banning nap permanently from this thread would be foolish. Love him or hate him, nap is this thread. Dude is necessary to keep this thread alive because his obsession with Trump and politics is unmatched.

Nap needs a break from this thread every now and then. :russ:

It's just sad that he has to be forced to take his breaks while kicking, screaming, and pissing his pants. :mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Nap!!!!
source.gif

i couldn't quote @The Taxman but this shyt had me in tears.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So Obama tried to get that piece of trash Mitch McConnell to come together and do a bipartisan public message about Russian interference in the election and McConnell refused. Yet the GOP agrees that Russia was behind it after Obama is gone.

Obama warns against hiring Flynn and they don't listen.

Obama warns Duckberg about facebook and Russia's use of it. He shrugs it off. Then he's forced to come clean on Muller and Congress pressure.

Wish I could pick this dude's brain. I seriously wonder if he already knows most of the stuff Mueller is uncovering right now. Presidents get top secret info that nobody else gets and they are sworn to secrecy until death.
Of course he does.. Like my man @Exodus Nirvana said the day they met at the White House for like 2 hours was when Obama was like I know everything dog :mjgrin: I have everything

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm not for banning dude but his endless tweet embedding gets tiresome. Some of its essential but a lot of it gets forgotten in his sea of other tweets and posts. He'll also post something after someone else already posted the same thing which happens a lot. The excessive smilies and sirens doesn't help either.