RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Reading the past couple days' shyt, im out my mind. How have we not revolted yet? This modelo, dizzy wright, and news got me feeling :demonic:

Bless all yall holding it together. This getting to UTTERLY unacceptable levels real quick

When we throwing that #ColiProtest? :steviej: 08901 checking in

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Reading the past couple days' shyt, im out my mind. How have we not revolted yet?
1. america is huge and spread out, there's little likelihood of nationwide mob mentality. major cities have large protests on a regular basis.

2. americans are fat.

3. americans are addicted to prescription drugs, alcohol, and worse.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Reading the past couple days' shyt, im out my mind. How have we not revolted yet? This modelo, dizzy wright, and news got me feeling :demonic:

Bless all yall holding it together. This getting to UTTERLY unacceptable levels real quick

When we throwing that #ColiProtest? :steviej: 08901 checking in

sad to say that americans enjoy the creature comforts of day to day life for the most part.
who wants to fukk with that?

some place around detroit has poison water?
*repost it on FB*

black kid shot because he had a toy gun?
*get mad on twitter*

online activity is great in many ways but it is also a way to relieve tension that would otherwise lead to actual presence in the real world.
if MLK said "I have a dream" on twitter, what would have changed?

the fukked up thing is that if we do take to the streets then we are facing police that are armed like the military.
the military cannot operate on american soil against americans, so they give the police military gear instead.
perfect workaround.

something is going to break...word to the french revolution.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been calling it since late November the election itself was hacked. Its as plain as day the upper ranks of the Republican party knows it was hacked too. They picked treason over country because they couldn't stand the fact a black man became President. In the end racism will be what brings America down. It built this country, sustained it and now will end it. When this shyt really blows open, its going to make water gate look like a shop lifting charge.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
1. america is huge and spread out, there's little likelihood of nationwide mob mentality. major cities have large protests on a regular basis.

2. americans are fat.

3. americans are addicted to prescription drugs, alcohol, and worse.
4. The militarized police and armed forces have been training for years to combat civil insurrection. The military has been practicing urban warfare under the guise of terrorism to learn what works and what doesnt in civil insurrection. They have empty camps, empty train cars with shackles, amd millions of plastic coffins just waiting. And they didnt arm the local police with mraps and machine guns to not use them.

5. Most importantly, the maga deplorables dont have logistics or allies. All you would have to do is shut down wal mart in these backwoods towns to cut off their supply lines. You could just shut down walmart, mcdonalds and cut off internet access and they would surrender or die from starvation in a week.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been calling it since late November the election itself was hacked. Its as plain as day the upper ranks of the Republican party knows it was hacked too. They picked treason over country because they couldn't stand the fact a black man became President. In the end racism will be what brings America down. It built this country, sustained it and now will end it. When this shyt really blows open, its going to make water gate look like a shop lifting charge.