RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Still, Mr. Manafort made a good first impression. Mr. Trump, several aides said, reacted favorably to Mr. Manafort’s initial pitch and his experience, and he also remarked on Mr. Manafort’s tanned, no-hair-out-of-place appearance — telling staffers that his new associate looked much younger than a man in his late 60s.

:mjlol:

You can’t make this shyt up

Trump is a fukkin cartoon character

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If he goes hiding in Europe or Asia, the KGB will almost certainly find him and they'll kill him to silence him like they've done to some 11-12 different diplomats since November.
Co sign he's a dead man walking if he sets foot anywhere in Europe.. being State side guarantee his his life is spared but he will be more safe in a federal prison

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
How did Murica lose Kurdistan to the reds? They fukking loved us there...

We haven't lost the Kurds yet but we treat them like a side bytch and they are starting to take notice.

They are our greatest allies in that region and we should have said fukk Turkey and given the Kurds their own homeland.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
We haven't lost the Kurds yet but we treat them like a side bytch and they are starting to take notice.

They are our greatest allies in that region and we should have said fukk Turkey and given the Kurds their own homeland.

Naw, if you thought the current refugee crisis was a mess, then let the Kurds and Turks start set tripping. Kurds should have got their own country after the ottoman empire collapsed in WWI. No way that it happens now without the US undermining NATO.