RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mueller might as well hit Manafort with espionage/treason and lean on him with the dearth penalty..

That shyt will straighten Manny out real quick
I mean I don't even know anymore.

Cause technically if you register as a foreign agent....I mean...its just so crazy he'd be doing this :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
C'mon breh that should've been obvious. These mfers are best friends/business partners. I'm sure a certain percentage of the money Oleg has is actually Putins. Remember they all have kompromat on each other.
well now...I mean they might be "cool" but that damn sure didn't look like they were sharing power.

Putin will throw an oligarch in jail with the quickness.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Real shyt, truly appreciate all the daps, reps, and kind words from y'all. Love this forum and y'alls support and encouragement, we have a large family/support system already, but the way you good hearted folks that genuinely care and reach out to someone you don't know outside of the forum really restores my faith in humanity. There are so many shytty people out here nowadays, and plenty ignorant fukking morons on this board, but they thankfully pretty much stay out of this thread. Props to y'all, much love

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well now...I mean they might be "cool" but that damn sure didn't look like they were sharing power.

Putin will throw an oligarch in jail with the quickness.

Yes, but only if they threaten the fellowship lol (Berezovsky and Khodorkovsky for instance both directly and publicly challenged Putin's authority).

The unspoken agreement is you stay in your lane (money) and I stay in mine (power). The minute the lines start to get blurred is when Putin acts. Check this quote (Putin in reference to Berezovsky):

In an article in The Washington Post in 2000, Berezovsky argued that in the absence of a strong civil society and middle class it may sometimes be necessary for capitalists "to interfere directly in the political process" of Russia as a counterweight to ex-Communists "who hate democracy and dream of regaining lost positions.
"Berezovsky took legal action against the journalist Paul Klebnikov, who accused him of various crimes.

In October, in an interview in Le Figaro, Putin announced that he would no longer tolerate criticism of the government by media controlled by the oligarchs. "If necessary we will destroy those instruments that allow this blackmail", he declared. Responding to a question about Berezovsky, he warned that he had a "cudgel" in store for him. "The state has a cudgel in its hands that you use to hit just once, but on the head. We haven't used this cudgel yet. We've just brandished it... [But] the day we get really angry, we won't hesitate to use it."