RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
The server being the target, if that is really the situation, could actually be much worse. Anyone who is halfway educated understands that right now.

Trump is a dumb fukk in a lot of ways, but even HE may understand that after all his bullshyt about Hilldawg's emails.

Trump Tower is lousy with fukkery.

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
In this internet, social media instant gratification era, I know we want everything to happen quickly but get frustrated when things move at a snail's pace. But there is no way in hell this administration survives the next four years, much less the next 8.

Once all the pieces come together....I can't wait to read all the books on this shyt. :banderas:

Your right this shyt feels like I'm binge watching a Netflix series gotta be patient

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Ironically enough if Trump were just to shut up they would be in better shape
I don't know what the Russians were thinking hitching their wagon to such a volatile character like him. :dame:

This orange nikka was probably broke so I can understand that he was easy to bribe and blackmail but he's also shown that he's very impetuous and erratic. :patrice:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what the Russians were thinking hitching their wagon to such a volatile character like him. :dame:

This orange nikka was probably broke so I can understand that he was easy to bribe and blackmail but he's also shown that he's very impetuous and erratic. :patrice:
Do you realize you same people who call Trump an idiot, a narcissist, who is incapable of being President....are now implying that he is the mastermind behind the greatest espionage act in the history of mankind? :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State