RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Putin right post election was like "oh okay, expel our people, take those 2 compounds- we not really worried. we not gonna take any retribution
or anything cause
our boy gonna straighten everything up come January":jawalrus:

Flynn was on the phone telling them "dont worry! we got you!"
Kushner was telling them "dont worry we got you!"

Putin was waiting
waiting
waiting.......

now he sees not only can Cheeto and crew not deliver on the shyt they said they could
they actually played it so completely wrong that now the sanctions are worse
and Cheeto cant overturn them on his own
:russ::lolbron::mjlol:

Putin is mad yall. Cheeto is overall a very poor investment.

Don't forget that ultimately it's all about getting access back to the billions of dollars that have become locked up in the sanctions. It's about the money. If Trump starts messing with his money. Putin will be inclined to worry less about revealing incriminating evidence.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I've read stories about a young Chris Christie being a solid dude. Not sure where he lost his way

:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm looking at CNN's the 90's and Bill Clinton coined the Make America Great Again in October 1991 during his announcement to run for President. Trump use to be friends with Clinton. Why wouldn't I be surprised if Trump got that from Clinton?

Bill made it a hot line, Trump made it a racist song:yeshrug:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just don't care. I've seen it first hand. Point out him doing shyt that they'd complain was unpresidential or criminal and they don't care, but someone else and they think that person should be lined up in front of a firing squad. It's a combination of racism and sexism that's beyond toxic and much of the country and a good 80-90% of republican voters minimum believe that sort of shyt.

That just doesn't apply to the President. The hypocrisy of Republicans knows no bounds.

Last edited: