RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Hope that's not a serious question. Diplomat has been a polite way of saying spy for decades.

#TeamMovableGoalPost is on it ...... Diplomacy with a nook superpower is kind of a smart thing to have to avoid or mitigate worse case scenarios.

Diplomacy that has lasted for decades....even if contentious....sooo ok..

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
TFIkScO.png

Why the fukk is he wearing his shyt like that? :picard:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
:whoo::ohlawd::whew:

read this for fun
The National Review [the "intelligent" branch of the right wing

heres a taste
He wants to be John Wayne, but what he is is “Woody Allen without the humor.” Peggy Noonan, to whom we owe that observation, has his number: He is soft, weak, whimpering, and petulant. He isn’t smart enough to do the job and isn’t man enough to own up to the fact. For all his gold-plated toilets, he is at heart that middling junior salesman watching Glengarry Glen Ross and thinking to himself: “That’s the man I want to be.” How many times do you imagine he has stood in front of a mirror trying to project like Alec Baldwin? Unfortunately for the president, it’s Baldwin who does the good imitation of Trump, not the other way around.

Read more at: Death of a F***ing Salesman

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
hey i know that Cheeto claimed he was gonna sign the sanctions bill
[veto proof any ways]
but has he?
:jbhmm:
we didnt get one of his big "watch me sign this in my big boy chair cause im presinent!" photo ops
:jbhmm:
Nope. It's still listed as pending. He hasn't signed legislation since June 30th according to whitehouse.gov.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

How come those nachos is so extra? Looks like he has a slab of pulled pork on top them mutha fukka s, too.
As for him being solid at one point, power corrupts most, no ways around it. He may have been a Boy Scout at one point, now he is a politician, straight up