RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I been waiting on some type of story about this
You are not alone, I personally think that DWS and the Awan brothers look guilty as fukk of something, not sure what, and if they did bad sh1t, I want them exposed and prosecuted...the problem here, for all intents and purposes of this thread and this administration is, it doesn't have anything at all with the bullsh1t, evil, corrupt, fukk boi sh1t that this piece of sh1t and his crime syndicate are involved in, and we are all pretty fukking sick of not only the false equivalencies in regards to that and this, and also the alt-reichs practice of using this or Hillary to excuse what these fukking devils are doing. There needs to be a separate thread about the dws and awan brothers sh1t, and if people want to contribute, fine, but keep it the fukk outta here

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
You are not alone, I personally think that DWS and the Awan brothers look guilty as fukk of something, not sure what, and if they did bad sh1t, I want them exposed and prosecuted...the problem here, for all intents and purposes of this thread and this administration is, it doesn't have anything at all with the bullsh1t, evil, corrupt, fukk boi sh1t that this piece of sh1t and his crime syndicate are involved in, and we are all pretty fukking sick of not only the false equivalencies in regards to that and this, and also the alt-reichs practice of using this or Hillary to excuse what these fukking devils are doing. There needs to be a separate thread about the dws and awan brothers sh1t, and if people want to contribute, fine, but keep it the fukk outta here

exactly.
even when i negged him i said "start another thread"

he doesnt really want to discuss it
he wants to distract and deflect from the topics at hand in this thread
:stopitslime:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects