RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
These folks need to be called out on their hypocrisy. My wife leans atheist, I personally lean catholic, but am not conventionally practicing, more faith based and personal relationship, but being super liberal, I call my family and friends that are more zealous out on their sh1t all the time. If you are going to preach and judge others, then there is no room for "acceptance" of the "lesser evils" to accomplish even the most important goal (in this case, with these folks, being outlawing abortion). Live it how you talk it, hypocrites. Anybody that I know, family, friends, etc...that vote don't for Trump have been completely cut out of my life (thankfully there were only like 1 aunt I didn't really fukk with anyway, and like 2 or 3 friends) and I am better for it, no stress or arguments in my life outside of the internet.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He can go fukk himself. Using taxpayers money to fund his healthcare but has no problem with gutting Obamacare.

america man. things so fukked up don't know whether to

jrqgO.gif
That's the best commercial on TV, lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hearing some drip drip is coming. Standby comrades :BishopEddieLong:

:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

THIS shyt IS CRAZZZZZZZYYYY!!!!!!! :shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike