RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
from what i understand its only like 16 miles of wall. some tiny portion here in Texas and a small part in Sandiego.
the actual border is like 400 miles long.
:francis:
It’s the 10th longest border in the world and THE most active border in the world.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
this actually is a really big story.
the Pakistani dudes had access to her laptop and email.
they also had access to other dems laptops and emails.

it's pretty serious.

I been waiting on some type of story about this

You would think posters would be interested in DNC emails being maintained by Pakistani IT aides, under supervision of the former DNC Chair, and now people being arrested in conjunction yesterday

You would think that would be related to this thread....:yeshrug::manny:

Instead I got 4 warnings for "derailing" by a mod for adding related current DNC email information/news....which is the core of this thread.....there is no Russian Collusion without DNC emails, yet presenting a story about DNC emails.....ok nevermind.. :francis:...

But talking about trannies not being allowed in the military is somehow not derailing the thread...

That makes perfect sense...I think. :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
He plugged his book the first day at the podium. He is just going to use this position to make his name even bigger. He knows like the rest of the world trump is a shyt president.
He's just waiting for the HNA deal to get approved, his $180 million check to clear and he'll be TF outta here

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You would think posters would be interested in DNC emails being maintained by Pakistani IT aides, under supervision of the former DNC Chair, and now people being arrested in conjunction...

You would think that you could troll harder.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You would think posters would be interested in DNC emails being maintained by Pakistani IT aides, under supervision of the former DNC Chair, and now people being arrested in conjunctio yesterday

Instead I got 4 warnings for "derailing" by a mod for adding related current DNC email information/news....which is the core of this thread.....:francis:...

But talking about trannies not being allowed in the military is somehow not derailing the thread...

Interesting :jbhmm:

the DNC hack and trump's constant pushing of it are just an overlap in a political venn diagram.
both issues are important but i believe that the overlap deserves it's own thread.
let it sink or swim on it's own.

this is coming from someone who openly recognizes the faults of the democratic party and is opposed to trump.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Louise Mensch may be on to something :lupe:

@The War Report let me put you on game. This shyt is going to be confirmed in the future.

There was another meeting in London.

Looks like Emin Agalarov was in Scotland at the same time as Trump's entire team...

This looks VERY legit.

We already know this was the initial tie made between the Trump family and the Agalarov's on behalf of the Russian government.

Now we certainly have proof they were all around in Scotland at the same time.

All we need is proof they were at the same events AND discussed these things.

Y'all remember the Trump campaign got an injection of cash last summer out of nowhere?

And y'all know the Cambridge analytica team?

How the fukk are all of these pieces in the same place at the same time and nothing happen????

Rob Goldstone was also in London at the same time. Goldstone is the one who set up the meeting at Trump Tower in June 2016...weeks later, they're all in the England/Scotland

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

Last edited: