RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

p0waBQk.gif

iQs71NU.gif

tqJXaxZ.gif

This cat whole agenda for the day is to tweet dumb shyt :gucci:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

You can tell they are very close friends off camera, and I'm disappointed that Chris gave him all the softballs, and didn't unload on him. I can say that this was the best personnel desicion that Trump has made the entire time in office. I can also tell why Bannon hates him so much, so much fukking cheese and projection of confidence and wealth, quick on his feet and able to get dirty if he has to. He really is exactly the person that Trump wants to be, but since he is on the wrong side of the fight, I wish him nothing but misfortune, bad health, and personal tragedy. :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can tell they are very close friends off camera, and I'm disappointed that Chris gave him all the softballs, and didn't unload on him. I can say that this was the best personnel desicion that Trump has made the entire time in office. I can also tell why Bannon hates him so much, so much fukking cheese and projection of confidence and wealth, quick on his feet and able to get dirty if he has to. He really is exactly the person that Trump wants to be, but since he is on the wrong side of the fight, I wish him nothing but misfortune, bad health, and personal tragedy. :manny:
Scaramucci is a democrat FYI. Has been until 15 minutes ago.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not accusing, I'm talking investiagation of alleged DNC hacked emails

The core of Russia/Trump collusion allegations is about whether DNC emails were hacked. Any angle on DNC emails being hacked, under basic investigatory procedures, would absolutely want to examine the arrested Pakistani IT worker who worked for Debbie Wasserman Schultz, The Former Chair of the DNC, who happen to have broken harddrives connected to Congress in his house. Not to mention it was a group of Pakistani IT workers.

:francis:
:snooze:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
if you believe in that kinda stupid shyt, i cant help but notice that it was gods will that trump won the election :hovtrump:

i know youre an atheist
but thats not how it works.
for those of us who believe
God will let you make fukked up choices.
He gave us free will.

:yeshrug:

not willing to get into a big discussion about this
only commented because nothing about Cheeto is "of God"

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
if you believe in that kinda stupid shyt, i cant help but notice that it was gods will that trump won the election :hovtrump:

i know youre an atheist
but thats not how it works.
for those of us who believe
God will let you make fukked up choices.
He gave us free will.

:yeshrug:

not willing to get into a big discussion about this
only commented because nothing about Cheeto is "of God"

Seconded.

By the same logic, it was God's will Obama served two terms. :obama: