RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump doesn't know what Hezbollah is

Oh my God, you can make this level of stupid up...

giphy.gif

Superstar
Daps

I speak Russian and that's not exactly what he said. What he said was something like, "Yes, Russia does harm U.S. interests. It harms U.S. interests merely by virtue of its existence because the American agenda is global domination. So obviously, Russia harms U.S. interests by virtue of its existence, size, military, and economic power. From that perspective, Russia does harm and will continue to harm continue to harm U.S. interests. "

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I speak Russian and that's not exactly what he said. What he said was something like, "Yes, Russia does harm U.S. interests. It harms U.S. interests merely by virtue of its existence because the American agenda is global domination. So obviously, Russia harms U.S. interests by virtue of its existence, size, military, and economic power. From that perspective, Russia does harm and will continue to harm continue to harm U.S. interests. "
:ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

im gonna enjoy watching cheeto continually bash every one of these equally evil fukks
one by one whenever they dont bow to kiss his ass like he kisses Putins
:pacspit:

JFC :dead:

Trump Won’t Say if He Will Fire Sessions

Trump Won’t Say if He Will Fire Sessions

‘I’m very disappointed in Jeff Sessions,’ president says in interview
Michael C. BenderUpdated July 25, 2017 3:15 p.m. ET
BN-UK583_TRUMP0_GR_20170725142239.jpg

President Donald Trump talks with reporters during an interview in the Oval Office.Photo: T.J. Kirkpatrick for The Wall Street Journal

By
Michael C. Bender
WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump expressed his disappointment in Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Tuesday and questioned the importance of Mr. Sessions’s early endorsement of Mr. Trump’s candidacy, but the president declined to say whether he planned to fire him.

“It’s not like a great loyal thing about the endorsement,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal. “I’m very disappointed in Jeff Sessions.”

Asked whether he would remove Mr. Sessions from office, Mr. Trump said he was disappointed in the attorney general ’s decision to recuse himself from the probe into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

The president has repeatedly criticized Mr. Sessions in recent interviews and on Twitter.

“I’m just looking at it,” the president said when asked how long he could continue to criticize Mr. Sessions without firing him. “I’ll just see. It’s a very important thing.”

Mr. Trump said he had no immediate plans to make any other changes to his top staff.

In the interview, he was joined by his daughter and White House adviser Ivanka Trump, National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn, Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci and Hope Hicks, the White House director of strategic communications.

Mr. Trump said he was “very happy” with the addition of Mr. Scaramucci, whose appointment was announced Friday. Mr. Scaramucci ordered one junior staffer in the communications office fired earlier on Tuesday as part of a campaign to stop leaks from the White House.

He dismissed Mr. Scaramucci’s decision during the presidential campaign to endorse two other Republican candidates before backing Mr. Trump. He said Mr. Scaramucci offered his support before he was ready to enter the race. “His first choice was Trump,” Mr. Trump said. “I think it’s important to say that.”

Mr. Sessions was the first U.S. senator to back Mr. Trump, a decision that was seen as a major blow to rival Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas). The endorsement came ahead of a handful of primary contests in Southern states with large numbers of evangelical voters—including Alabama, Mr. Sessions’s home—that Mr. Cruz’s campaign had banked on winning.

Mr. Sessions’s endorsement came at a rally in Alabama, one of the biggest of the campaign.

“When they say he endorsed me, I went to Alabama,” Mr. Trump said on Tuesday , recalling the endorsement . “I had 40,000 people. He was a senator from Alabama. I won the state by a lot, massive numbers. A lot of the states I won by massive numbers. But he was a senator, he looks at 40,000 people and he probably says, ’What do I have to lose?’ And he endorsed me. So it’s not like a great loyal thing about the endorsement. But I’m very disappointed in Jeff Sessions.”

Mr. Trump blamed Mr. Sessions’ recusal on the Russia probe as the reason the Justice Department named Robert Mueller as special counsel in charge of the investigation. Mr. Mueller’s appointment came immediately after Mr. Trump fired former FBI Director James Comey, who had been overseeing the investigation.

According to a January report from the U.S. intelligence community, Russia’s interference was directed at the highest levels of its government. Its tactics included hacking state election systems; infiltrating and leaking information from party committees and political strategists; and disseminating through social media and other outlets negative stories about Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and positive ones about Mr. Trump, the report said. Russia has denied meddling. The investigation is also looking at whether anyone on Mr. Trump’s campaign colluded with the Russians, which Mr. Trump has denied, characterizing the investigation as a “witch hunt.”

Mr Trump suggested Tuesday that those intelligence leaks that revealed his team’s contacts with Russian officials were coming from people who supported his Democratic presidential rival, Hillary Clinton.

“The’ve lost an election and they came up with this as an excuse,” Mr. Trump said. “And the only ones that are laughing are the Democrats and the Russians. And if Jeff Sessions didn’t recuse himself, we wouldn’t even be talking about this subject.”

Write to Michael C. Bender at Mike.Bender@wsj.com

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If y'all decide to descend on DC, just don't do it on a Thursday or between the hours of 8-9am and 6-7pm.

And if you're descending on the White House, please use the grey, orange, or blue line. Leave the red line - preferably the Farragut North stop - alone.

Thanks!

we fukkin up your commute, like it or not pleighboi :birdman:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'll tell you this: Unless Sessions is fired, he is not resigning. Period.

Becoming the Attorney General was his dream. He's working on all of the "problems" he railed against during his time in the Senate---sanctuary cities, illegal immigration, drug enforcement, etc. He will pursue his ideological agenda whether or not Trump likes him. And unlike Mnuchin or Tillerson, he is not a creature of the private sector. Politics is all he knows. It will take outright dismissal to get rid of him.

yeah

Beauregard in his office talmbout "Get at me bro"

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Mr Trump , How many States are in the country.
Umm I will meet.... with the chiefs of staff... and give you a decision on those states... in 24 hours.

Mr Trump, is your tie blue?
Umm I will meet.... with the chiefs of staff... and give you a decision on that tie... in 24 hours.

Mr Trump, what's that smell...did you cut the cheese?
Umm I will meet.... with the chiefs of staff... and give you a decision on that fart... in 24 hours.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

tenor.gif