RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Breitbart is eating itself :russ:

Trump’s Attack on Sessions over Clinton Prosecution Highlights His Own 'Weak' Stance

AgNuAfn.png

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it looks to me like Trump had one of those one on one meetings he has when he's about to ask someone to commit obstruction of justice ( a la Comey), and Sessions outright refused. Sessions probably realizes that while he is connected and probably complicit that he'd be in an even greater world of hurt if he tied himself to Trump.

Superstar
Daps

My favorite one.

Lamont Cranston18 minutes ago

I've never seen the Breitbart community so divided. Seems half are with Trump and the other half are with Sessions. Which makes this whole brouhaha pretty dumb from Trump's perspective.

He really can't afford to lose half his base right now. He could get rid of quite a few people in the Administration and the base wouldn't complain. Ivanka, Kushner, Priebus, Tillerson, no one would be sorry to see them go but Sessions? Trump will hemorrage a good deal of support if he keeps treating Sessions like this.

Also good luck finding loyal people to serve in the Administration if this is how you treat a guy who has been loyal since day one.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So it looks to me like Trump had one of those one on one meetings he has when he's about to ask someone to commit obstruction of justice ( a la Comey), and Sessions outright refused. Sessions probably realizes that while he is connected and probably complicit that he'd be in an even greater world of hurt if he tied himself to Trump.
I see this as the next bombshell story

But it would show sessions hadn’t recused himself

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State