RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
its been long rumored and I honestly put nothing beyond these guys.

I think the sex tape is underage girls provided by Russia oligarchs. They fukked Trump all ways pause and he is owned by them because of it. No telling what else

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think the sex tape is underage girls provided by Russia oligarchs. They fukked Trump all ways pause and he is owned by them because of it. No telling what else
in addition to the prostitutes, yes.

Remember, theres more than one tape allegedly.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
America as we know it, is over. Even if they get rid of Trump now, it's too late. Honestly, you would have to put Fox News as the culprit for what is happening in America today.

Disagree those fukks who voted Trump in will be left behind as this will be the last time their belief system was in power to restore their ideas. Republicans are done and them cacs better get it together or get left behind. Globalism is here to stay/crime is going down drastically/Weed will be legal/miniorites are on the up and up. They better get in line

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's incredible how America is cutting its nose to spite its face, just because a person of color was president. The election of Donald Trump is one of the biggest fukk yous to people of color and minorities. One of the biggest examples of white privilege.
This is the consequence of not burning the entire confederacy to the ground after the war and allowing them back in peacefully.