RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Breh, we gotta work like prime Kobe just to be able to keep up with this shyt:hubie:

Between this, the Melo trade and stuff I'm working on I had to upgrade my set up to 2 computers and the phone going at all times:whew:
Melo got traded?!?

I found out about this AND Kyrie's trade demand from reading THIS thread!:mindblown:

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
The recess isn't the emergency, it is not having an AG that would be the emergency.

For example, the AG may be scheduled to argue on behalf of the government in front of the Supreme Court. If the AG were to pass away or something happen where he/she can't perform their duty it could jeopardize the government's ability to win that case. In such a case it would be necessary to get a replacement in so that the government could continue operating.

Of course, that is under 'normal' circumstances. :francis:

But isn't it the job of the solicitor general to argue on behalf of the government tho?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Not yet, trade is allegedly going down today according to some local "insider".

Breh Melo and D'Phoni reuniting again.. gonna be weird as fukk after that greasy shyt D'Phoni talked about Melo..

Don't matter tho Dubs gonna focus on putting the beats on Houston now that CP3 there :blessed:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Breh, dem Obama videos, then seein Trump be havin me

giphy.gif

It feels like Trump has been President for my whole life. I barely remember what it was like before him

The Obama footage looks sooooooo old. How long has it been:damn:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I hope he fires him. I'm a cheerleader for chaos and fukkery.
Chaos is a ladder, better hope that good decent people can take advantage of this. In all likelihood though, the truly evil people attached to this administration are going to take full advantage of these opportunities