RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

sagat-laughing2-8c33dfa0-ddfe-4cbb-b80f-da8f6b8d6515.gif

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Actually it is:

A it's outrageous for the POTUS to say that which he is via action on Twitter

B its outrageous that a communications director at the WH would echo this

C he is clearly carrying the water of the POTUS angle to get Beauregard out of there.

I feel you and I'm gonna let you finish but I'm judging these developments on a Trump-curve.

What would be a scandal under normal administrations is just another tweet for this one.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Who so much heat on Sessions now?

Didn't he recuse himself months ago?

Dem Feds must be closing in, huh?
AG can fire Mueller in theory, but Sessions recused, so Trump wants an AG who will. He can bypass confirmation for any new person f he does it while Congress is away. If that plays itself out people need to descend on DC. Congress would hopefully appoint a special counsel ASAP, but who knows with those clowns

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Had the GOAT dream. Mueller's investigation concluded and the results forced Paul Ryan to say we're doing articles of impeachment. The articles passed the House Judiciary committee, then passed the House vote, then went to the Senate for trial and they voted to convict/remove Trump by one vote. A range of emotions are on the Senate floor after the result is read, Trump immediately tweets from the white house that he's not going anywhere. Congress sends the military to forcefully remove Trump and anyone else from the white house and he does NOT get the option to use Air Force One or Marine One to go to his final destination.

Trump is taken out while his wife and daughter are crying buckets.

Trump is held outside of the white house by the military, and walking toward Trump is Pence and the Chief Justice of the US to take the oath of office. Trump is shocked and forced to watch in handcuffs while Pence has this shyt eating grin on his face as the chief says congratulations Mr.President. Pence immediately fires Bannon, Conway, and Trump's whole team.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Low-key, this shyt exceeds any dream I had for what a fukked up POTUS would be :lolbron:

Short of genocide or purges, I'm enjoying the shyt show:letmesee::popcornemoji:

Breh, we gotta work like prime Kobe just to be able to keep up with this shyt:hubie:

Between this, the Melo trade and stuff I'm working on I had to upgrade my set up to 2 computers and the phone going at all times:whew: