RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"We'll have the best plan. Everyone will be covered, folks. And it will cost less, and be better, and be the best ever."
He's pathetic his nyt interview shows he has no idea how health care works and can't drive the issue . Don't let his pressure make you do something dumb

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That took on a lot of importance during the campaign with all that's happened I doubt it would amount to anything especially since 90% of cacs in this country are racist one way or another and that's being generous.
I really want the tape to leak to hear what his defense would be, and what black people would cape for him. I mean at this point, I'm pretty sure that everybody knows he has used the word pretty in a derogatory way in his personal life, you would have to be completely stupid or ignorant to not assume that. I bet you dollar to doughnuts that he would find some kind of way to blame it on Obama and "post racial" America. Go figure :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

He's insane. Republicans getting shyt on by their own leader. :mjlol:

You want them to protect you and do everything you want but don't give them a positive reason to do it. That's shytty leadership in tweet form.

dude figured, since they're trying to take me out, might as well go big :ehh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Just spent 24hrs spreading daps and ain't get a shout out :beli:
Reps are off, breh, I got you as soon as they back on. I just hit 1k, mostly off the strength of this thread, so we :cook: out here, and :eat:, breh.
Plus, @DonKnock been dapping me up since the LeBatard thread a couple years now, we go back :cheers:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
I really want the tape to leak to hear what his defense would be, and what black people would cape for him. I mean at this point, I'm pretty sure that everybody knows he has used the word pretty in a derogatory way in his personal life, you would have to be completely stupid or ignorant to not assume that. I bet you dollar to doughnuts that he would find some kind of way to blame it on Obama and "post racial" America. Go figure :yeshrug:

Those two black women who big him up on twitter everyday. (I forgot their names)