RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Poor Trump. No one likes him. :mjcry:

Their President. :hhh:

On his back though....he feeling himself :hahamj:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What made him put that tweet out?
Russia sanctions bill passing both houses. Learning that GOP members are saying that they would have a huge problem if he decided to fire Mueller.

Its about to get lit. The GOP might have been along for the ride but I think they are learning that they need to protect their backs. No where did they take an oath to pledge allegiance to the president.

I much rather think they'd back a sane liar like Pence than a batshyt crazy one that embarrasses and undermines them at every turn. At some point you have to be tired of the sheer amount of shyt Trump has brought to Washington.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I can't explain the fukkery breh, it doesn't make sense to me either.

sig worthy post.

How do you figure? I don't think the left has experienced anything close to the shift Republicans have especially post Tea Party.

imo, the right went crazy when reagan tapped into the retard strength of the religious right.
i could be biased as to when i think that happened because i grew up in the reagan era
but i think i can make a strong argument for that being a tipping point.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Russia sanctions bill passing both houses. Learning that GOP members are saying that they would have a huge problem if he decided to fire Mueller.

Its about to get lit. The GOP might have been along for the ride but I think they are learning that they need to protect their backs. No where did they take an oath to pledge allegiance to the president.

I much rather think they'd back a sane liar like Pence than a batshyt crazy one that embarrasses and undermines them at every turn. At some point you have to be tired of the sheer amount of shyt Trump has brought to Washington.
There in lies the problem for the republikunts, it isn't going to be that easy to do the coup. It is what they all want, and at the end of the day, ideally, they probably thought that they would be able to get him to resign and bid adieu on some "my work here is done, I came, I saw, I MAGA'D" but now Trump is in power, he doesn't want to give it up, he thinks he deserves all the recognition, with none of the criticism for being a very, very poor leader. They made a deal with the devil thinking they could keep him under their thumb, but he has gone rogue and decided that what Putin was offering, was better, he wants to leave the drug deal with the drugs AND the bag. The idiot republikunts got worked, on some hear no evil, see no evil sh1t, and now the country/voters are gonna want their pound of flesh, and it's not just the Dems who never supported this fukking clown, it's the alt-Reich fakkits that wanted their god emperor in charge forever, and don't care about conservatism, they only care about the prosperity of the white race and keeping anyone that is different from them under their feet. Once this all goes down, these "moderate conservatives" are going to come to the left of the country either looking for compassion and forgiveness, or will have to join the ranks of the fringe, evil, transparently evil alt-right, whom they look at just like they look at minorities, gays, poor, etc.. either way, the republikunts will be destroyed

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The funniest thing would be if trump ( not the other fukks in his circle ) is literally doing all this fukkery just cause he doesn't want his election possibly slighted . It would be even more poetic if he obstructed justice and brought himself down over ego .