RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I just watched him with Tapper, he is actually really good at commanding the conversation. If you grew up on the east coast, you see this fukking guy for what he is, a slick talking, gasbag, lying, manipulator.
He managed to not answer a single question on CNN, pretty effectively. On Fox when they brought up his tweets he was like :yeshrug: I think Trumps a great guy now i love him we should all love him :gladbron: dude's actually pretty funny to listen to.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He managed to not answer a single question on CNN, pretty effectively. On Fox when they brought up his tweets he was like :yeshrug: I think Trumps a great guy now i love him we should all love him :gladbron: dude's actually pretty funny to listen to.
I'm sure that he's exactly how trump sees himself

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Say what you want the man has Street Fighter deflection level skills.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
How do you figure? I don't think the left has experienced anything close to the shift Republicans have especially post Tea Party.
Look at the travel ban that should be a partisan issue with support on both sides.

Look at gun rights that should be a partisan issue on both both sides.

And cnn,msnbc have basically become Fox news left when they actually used to be somewhat objective with a slight lean left.