RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
More than that, if you have enough money, you can get any kid into any school. My brother was Ivy League and knew dumb, privileged kids all the time that pay full tuition and parents pay about 50-100,000 in donations too... Most are legacy
Not agreeing with it, but this is how America, and apparently Russia work as well. Get rich, make rich friends, do slimy rich people shyt together, then pass it down to your kids to repeat.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
so does Cheeto fire the Keebler Klan elf before the end of the weekend
or
does the Keeber Klan elf resign by the end of the weekend?
:sas1:

giphy.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This guy on Fox News lying his ass off, 3 days in. They got someone who will fit right in.
I just watched him with Tapper, he is actually really good at commanding the conversation. If you grew up on the east coast, you see this fukking guy for what he is, a slick talking, gasbag, lying, manipulator. Whoever said that Scaramucci is who Trump sees in the mirror was dead on, completely, and totally. Real life uncle vinny, a guy that the white trash hillbillies would fukking HATE under normal circumstances, but will fawn over now he is on the Trump Train. It's truly unfukkingbelievable. He is a Wall Street mercenary, in it for the money and any power he can get to push his status and bank account forward, and once trump goes down, he will somehow grasp at straws and try to interject himself on the right side of the justice scale, on some "i infiltrated the administration to help take him down, where is my Medal of Honor, bro"

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Debt to people with that type of ability to earn isn't the same as to a normal person.
I agree in a normal situation but with his "role" in the WH and administration he's technically not supposed to be earning outside of that realm. So how do you ask someone you owe a billion plus to to give you an interest free 4 year grace?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I agree in a normal situation but with his "role" in the WH and administration he's technically not supposed to be earning outside of that realm. So how do you ask someone you owe a billion plus to to give you an interest free 4 year grace?
:yeshrug:

I can't explain the fukkery breh, it doesn't make sense to me either.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

At the end of the day that would also be bad, unless the government took over the loans and idk how I'd feel about that either.

The fact is Trump should've put his holdings in a blind trust the moment he secured the Republican nomination, his son in law and kids shouldn't be involved in the White House or his businesses.

Kushner never divested his assets either...

Our country desperately needs to strengthen its institutions or we're screwed.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
At the end of the day that would also be bad, unless the government took over the loans and idk how I'd feel about that either.

The fact is Trump should've put his holdings in a blind trust the moment he secured the Republican nomination, his son in law and kids shouldn't be involved in the White House or his businesses.

Kushner never divested his assets either...

Our country desperately needs to strengthen its institutions or we're screwed.
Kushner couldn't divest because he's got $300MM in personal guarantees to his creditors. His company couldn't support the type of debt he's got on his books. Dude should've never seen the White House lawn.