RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
giphy.gif

NIUImVb.gif

U.S. investigators seek to turn Manafort in Russia probe: sources

Julia Edwards Ainsley and John Walcott

3 MIN READ

FILE PHOTO: Paul Manafort of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's staff listens during a round table discussion on security at Trump Tower in the Manhattan borough of New York, U.S., August 17, 2016.Carlo Allegri/File Photo
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. investigators examining money laundering accusations against President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort hope to push him to cooperate with their probe into possible collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia, two sources with direct knowledge of the investigation said.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team is examining Manafort's financial and real estate records in New York as well as his involvement in Ukrainian politics, the officials said.

Between 2006 and 2013, Manafort bought three New York properties, including one in Trump Tower in Manhattan. He paid for them in full and later took out mortgages against them. A former senior U.S. law enforcement official said that tactic is often used as a means to hide the origin of funds gained illegally. Reuters has no independent evidence that Manafort did this.

The sources also did not say whether Mueller has uncovered any evidence to charge Manafort with money laundering, but they said doing so is seen by investigators as critical in getting his full cooperation in their investigation.

"If Mueller's team can threaten criminal charges against Manafort, they could use that as leverage to convince him to cooperate," said one of the sources.

Manafort’s spokesman, Jason Maloni, said, “Paul Manafort is not a cooperating witness. Once again there is no truth to the disinformation put forth by anonymous sources and leakers.”

Manafort is seen as a key figure in the investigation because of his senior role in the campaign and his participation in a June 2016 meeting that included the president's son, Donald Trump Jr., close adviser Jared Kushner and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was called after the lawyer offered damaging information about Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Mueller's team asked the White House on Friday to preserve all of its communications about that meeting. Mueller is examining contacts between Russian officials and Trump associates during and after the Nov. 8 presidential election as part of a broader investigation into whether Russia tried to sway the election in favor of Trump.

Manafort became Trump's campaign manager in June 2016 but was forced to resign two months later amid reports of his business relationship with the Kremlin-backed former Ukrainian leader, Viktor Yanukovich.

Manafort previously worked as a consultant to a pro-Russia political party in Ukraine and helped support Yanukovich. According to a financial audit reported by the New York Times, he also once owed $17 million to Russian shell companies.

Former Southern District of New York U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara was investigating Manafort's real estate dealings before he was fired by Trump in March, and Mueller has now assumed control of that investigation, one of the sources said.

Bharara was not available for comment on his investigation on Friday.

Writing by Julia Ainsley; Editing by Yara Bayoumy, Kieran Murray and Ross Colvin

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Maybe you are right, I'm hoping you are wrong. My mind is just not conditioned to accept that something like this could happen. I truly hope that I am just not naive, but I have a sliver of hope that "we the people" (modern day, not historically), as a collective, are better than this. I have seen all the clips that you posted, I consume all of this programming on tv and the internet, I just, personally, don't think it can happen on a country wide stage. Again, to qualify my statement, I hope you are wrong.
I'm trying to get you out of a fantasy mindset.

A lot of the Coli has revealed they don't really understand white people, or white communities nor do they care to.

I grew up around a lot of white people. I have many friends who are white.

A lot of the views on here are flat out unrealistic...which is why I predicted in a few posts that people overlook that Trump had a real chance to win and how real this militia movement was.

Many people keep underestimating certain elements to their detriment.

This is real. its happening. and its a threat.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
giphy.gif

NIUImVb.gif

U.S. investigators seek to turn Manafort in Russia probe: sources

Julia Edwards Ainsley and John Walcott

3 MIN READ

FILE PHOTO: Paul Manafort of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's staff listens during a round table discussion on security at Trump Tower in the Manhattan borough of New York, U.S., August 17, 2016.Carlo Allegri/File Photo
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. investigators examining money laundering accusations against President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort hope to push him to cooperate with their probe into possible collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia, two sources with direct knowledge of the investigation said.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team is examining Manafort's financial and real estate records in New York as well as his involvement in Ukrainian politics, the officials said.

Between 2006 and 2013, Manafort bought three New York properties, including one in Trump Tower in Manhattan. He paid for them in full and later took out mortgages against them. A former senior U.S. law enforcement official said that tactic is often used as a means to hide the origin of funds gained illegally. Reuters has no independent evidence that Manafort did this.

The sources also did not say whether Mueller has uncovered any evidence to charge Manafort with money laundering, but they said doing so is seen by investigators as critical in getting his full cooperation in their investigation.

"If Mueller's team can threaten criminal charges against Manafort, they could use that as leverage to convince him to cooperate," said one of the sources.

Manafort’s spokesman, Jason Maloni, said, “Paul Manafort is not a cooperating witness. Once again there is no truth to the disinformation put forth by anonymous sources and leakers.”

Manafort is seen as a key figure in the investigation because of his senior role in the campaign and his participation in a June 2016 meeting that included the president's son, Donald Trump Jr., close adviser Jared Kushner and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was called after the lawyer offered damaging information about Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Mueller's team asked the White House on Friday to preserve all of its communications about that meeting. Mueller is examining contacts between Russian officials and Trump associates during and after the Nov. 8 presidential election as part of a broader investigation into whether Russia tried to sway the election in favor of Trump.

Manafort became Trump's campaign manager in June 2016 but was forced to resign two months later amid reports of his business relationship with the Kremlin-backed former Ukrainian leader, Viktor Yanukovich.

Manafort previously worked as a consultant to a pro-Russia political party in Ukraine and helped support Yanukovich. According to a financial audit reported by the New York Times, he also once owed $17 million to Russian shell companies.

Former Southern District of New York U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara was investigating Manafort's real estate dealings before he was fired by Trump in March, and Mueller has now assumed control of that investigation, one of the sources said.

Bharara was not available for comment on his investigation on Friday.

Writing by Julia Ainsley; Editing by Yara Bayoumy, Kieran Murray and Ross Colvin

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

Who do you think holds the power here? Not a rhetorical question, wondering for myself. It would look very criminal if Trump handed out pardons before sh1t hit fan, but we all know now that Trump doesn't give a fukk about optics, I truly think he is playing with house money at this point. Will Manafort fold, or does he have the Trump get out of jail card which allows him to say "fukk you"? Somebody with knowledge of how thing would work, please break it down for me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who do you think holds the power here? Not a rhetorical question, wondering for myself. It would look very criminal if Trump handed out pardons before sh1t hit fan, but we all know now that Trump doesn't give a fukk about optics, I truly think he is playing with house money at this point. Will Manafort fold, or does he have the Trump get out of jail card which allows him to say "fukk you"? Somebody with knowledge of how thing would work, please break it down for me.
I'm not a lawyer.

But the feds have the cards.

Frankly, manafort and trump have dodged these charges for decades in lieu of going after bigger fish. The Russian mob operated out of his buildings for decades.

Its time for the feds to collect once and for all.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm trying to get you out of a fantasy mindset.

A lot of the Coli has revealed they don't really understand white people, or white communities nor do they care to.

I grew up around a lot of white people. I have many friends who are white.

A lot of the views on here are flat out unrealistic...which is why I predicted in a few posts that people overlook that Trump had a real chance to win and how real this militia movement was.

Many people keep underestimating certain elements to their detriment.

This is real. its happening. and its a threat.
I am white, I understand the white community. I am saying that I'm not sold, but I am cautious, and hope you are not right. I also never expected to be where we are right now, so I am not optimistic about anything anymore

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
ZQfnDj9.gif

lbG02fL.gif

Want to see the connection to Melania Trump's modeling career and money laundering and drugs?

The photographer of one of her lesbian photo shoots was arrested for being a plug for Russian drugs and guns.

Damn dude chin checked the fukk out of the WaPo :mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
DIdn't talk of "pardons" come from "fake news?" :sas1:

Now he's defending pardons :dead:

My god... :wow:
The news is fake, but the leaks (and the upcoming pardons) are real
full

I don't agree with this, I think a very small percentage of even the most ardent Trump trash have the actual heart to do a fukking thing. There are always the fringe outliers, but those fukking mentally ill crazies will end up doing bad things regardless of who is president, because they are crazy, but I do agree in few instances, something like a Trump impeachment could a trigger for them. Regardless of all of it, Trump needs to be stopped, the gaslighting , the dog whistling, just not good for anyone, and even though I don't think that that will bring about civil war in the flesh, I do think, or I should say, am sure, that it harbors civil discourse, and this country needs healing, not more hate and disagreement. I think this healthcare sh1t, if it passes, will bring this country to the lowest point it has ever been in our lifetimes.
I think some level of civil war is likely at this point. There are millions of armed nutjobs right now living in an alternate (right) reality where the main stream fake news media is conspiring with the unhinged left to cover up all their crimes and create a massive hoax against the greatest president they've ever known. They're gonna lose their shyt when this all comes crashing down.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kremlin Names Trump Employee of the Month

By Andy Borowitz

Borowitz-kremlin-honors-trump.jpg

PHOTOGRAPH BY EVAN VUCCI / AP

MOSCOW (The Borowitz Report)—Capping an extraordinary year for the former television host, the Kremlin has named Donald J. Trump its Employee of the Month for December.

“No one has worked more tirelessly for the glory of the Fatherland than Donald Trump,” the Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an official statement. “He has set a high bar for all Kremlin employees, and for that, we salute him.”

To mark the honor, Trump’s name will be added to a plaque that hangs in the hallway outside the Kremlin’s H.R. office.

According to Kremlin sources, Trump faced tough competition in the Employee of the Month voting, besting both Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and ExxonMobil’s C.E.O., Rex Tillerson.

Speaking to reporters at his Mar-a-Lago estate, in Florida, Trump called the award “a tremendous honor, just tremendous.”

“Obama was President for eight years and he didn’t win this a single month,” he said. “Loser.”

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
When Mueller is fired, some Republicans better team up with Dems and make this whole thing independent.

But it's highly possible they'll let this die to get on with their agenda. :hhh:
I think the repubs are in too deep, I think Russia has dirt on the major ones
they bout to go down with the ship in 2018 and 2020
Mueller may be the last sherif