RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
3 things I've noticed (mostly conjecture can pulled from it)

1) Wikileaks released the DNC e-mails the day after the RNC convention, and according to the intelligence community and the Intelligence committees there was an attempted hack of RNC that failed. Trump touted he helped them put their security together along with Prebius. (Remember the Russians attempted to "hack" old RNC servers and low-level local RNC websites and were able to get little info from that. Now Prebius is Chief of Staff. I think he's the leaker.... because he was forced to go along with this plan because they had actual info to blackmail the RNC with. That's why he went to the FBI under Trump's request to ask that the down the stories publicly, even though he knew it was a violation.

2) Notice, Sessions met with the Russian Ambassador during the RNC convention. McConnell and Ryan both have been made to fall back HARD since the RNC. Especially, since his wife was given a job in the Cabinet.

3) If you remember that pre-convention, the RNC was planning to fight the Trump nomination, yet once it started after Trump met with party leaders, they backed off (everyone except Ted Cruz) and went party over country.

I honestly think the entire Republican Party has been comprised......that's why the higher up you go, you hear less want for investigations and less expectations for getting answers.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It blows my mind. Dude literally set Trump up on MULTIPLE levels.

1. They had the Russian ambassador wired and caught Flynn.
2. Spread all the IC's info around government so Trump couldn't erase it
3. Multiple global intelligence agencies clearly had enough respect for Obama to even play ball. They could have folded after the election out of fear of Trump. Instead they went all in.

Let's not forget Obama went to McConnell and Ryan and basically told them Trump was compromised, we need a bipartisan show of unity, etc. They spit in his face. So Obama said ok brehs.....and burned the entire party down.
:wow:
Don't forget Obama putting them sanctions on Russia which put Trump in a corner because you know deep down Trump wants to reverse them to support his boy Putin, but he can't because he'll catch fire from every Democrat and Republican in Congress. Remember Trump made that tweet about Putin/Russia being patient. He basically told on himself right there.