RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Don't forget Obama putting them sanctions on Russia which put Trump in a corner because you know deep down Trump wants to reverse them to support his boy Putin, but he can't because he'll catch fire from every Democrat and Republican in Congress. Remember Trump made that tweet about Putin/Russia being patient. He basically told on himself right there.
Exactly good point. I forgot to mention the sanctions are what caused Flynn to make that stupid decision to call the ambassador. It's like Trump panicked after he heard about the sanctions and had Flynn call Russia to reassure them. I don't think Russia initiated the call. Surely Putin would know that we monitor calls to their ambassador, since they do the same to us.

If Trump was that shook...you gotta think Russia REALLY has him by the balls. And given how many conspiracies he believes, he prob thought Obama was gonna pull a coup or something lol.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same people who wanted Hillary to be president suddenly care about national security, foreign influence and perjury.:mjlol: Hope the DOJ prosecutes Dems for slush funds scam.

elections are essentially a choice between the lesser of two evils. on one hand a person who lies about her reliance on and advocacy for wealthy corporations etc -vs- a mufukka who very clearly is compromised in some way by an adversarial foreign government, to the point that he is willing to 1) pursue policies that are very clearly not in the best interests of the US, 2) put into positions of power, people who are thoroughly corrupted/compromised and 3) willing to put this country through all sorts of chaos in a bid to distract attention from #1 and #2

Stop being stupid just to be stupid.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll still falling for this snake's tricks, I see. :francis:

Notice how he tries to diminish the importance of all legitimate leaks and scandals. :sas1::sas2:

And cac nikka, no need to further embarrass yourself by making the world know, yet again, of your depraved tranny fetish.

Ms. Elaine
I'll forget your existence if you'll forget about mine.
Feb 21, 2017

the cac mamba consider it done, bruce

Feb 21, 2017

look bro, im flattered that you're into me but im just not into transsexuals. any time you want to stop following me around and derailing threads would be for everyones benefit

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:
Your orange cac will be going down eventually. If Hillary died tomorrow, your cac savior is still going to face the music.

It's going to be great! You "won" now it's your type time to shine. Hillary will be a distant memory 1,2, 3, and 4 years from now. As that happens "but Hillary!" Will be less and less effective.
For what?

elections are essentially a choice between the lesser of two evils. on one hand a person who lies about her reliance on and advocacy for wealthy corporations etc -vs- a mufukka who very clearly is compromised in some way by an adversarial foreign government, to the point that he is willing to 1) pursue policies that are very clearly not in the best interests of the US, 2) put into positions of power, people who are thoroughly corrupted/compromised and 3) willing to put this country through all sorts of chaos in a bid to distract attention from #1 and #2

Stop being stupid just to be stupid.
If it's so clear, shouldn't be a problem to present the evidence...

Waiting....:sas2:

Oh and I thought this was about the AG commiting perjury(FAKENEWS) not Trump? :sas1:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This guy on the Foreign Affairs Committee in the House made a good point. If a Russian Ambassador was going to meet with a committee member in Congress, wouldn't it be with the Foreign Affairs Committee instead of the Armed Services Committee? (Sessions was on the Armed Services Committee)

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not sure a resignation is necessary but an AG chosen by the president should recuse himself in any investigation regarding the president and his administration tbh. So that's what should happen.

I ain't shedding one tear for this racist if he resigns though.