RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dahell:

@N.J.stan

Screen_Shot_2017_03_02_at_11_33_52_AM.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I just want to remind the children.

Watergate took two years.

That was before the internet.

This will be done by the Summer, hopefully.

Its best for the GOP to absorb the hit they're going to take in the polls in 2018. They need to get past this ASAP.

While I agree it'll be faster than Watergate we gotta remember this is still complicated. This is a massive legal case and it has to be 100% right or else people will escape on technicalities. It's like in The Wire's last season when a certain major criminal escaped due to a legal fukk up/technicality. Imagine being the investigators with a shot at bringing down the President of The United States...there's no way they rush this and potentially fukk up warrant paperwork or something else that allows him to escape. They gotta make it right and it'll take time. Also foreign governments are involved which slows things a bit too. Sounds like the British are ready to fukk Trump up ASAP tho lol.

One other reason it'll be faster: Trump is a dikk who is surrounded by people who hate him. There are Clinton, W, and Obama officials still in government who hate him and are leaking shyt. Wheras Nixon had more loyal people around him.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
While I agree it'll be faster than Watergate we gotta remember this is still complicated. This is a massive legal case and it has to be 100% right or else people will escape on technicalities. It's like in The Wire's last season when a certain major criminal escaped due to a legal fukk up/technicality. Imagine being the investigators with a shot at bringing down the President of The United States...there's no way they rush this and potentially fukk up warrant paperwork or something else that allows him to escape. They gotta make it right and it'll take time. Also foreign governments are involved which slows things a bit too. Sounds like the British are ready to fukk Trump up ASAP tho lol.

One other reason it'll be faster: Trump is a dikk who is surrounded by people who hate him. There are Clinton, W, and Obama officials still in government who hate him and are leaking shyt. Wheras Nixon had more loyal people around him.

I think I can hedge my bets enough to say that the probability is higher that he leaves than if he stays in the White House now

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is easily the most ethically-challenged presidential administration in American history. This blows Ulysses S. Grant and Richard Nixon out of the water. :wow:

-Trump's violation of the emoluments clause
-Michael Flynn resigning in disgrace after failing to report meeting with Russian ambassador (AFTER ONLY A MONTH :damn:)
-Attorney General Sessions having to recuse himself from the Russia investigation and possibly facing resignation
-Trump costing taxpayers almost as much on vacations in a month as Obama did in one year
-Trump encouraging Russian hackers and praising Wikileaks during his campaign (yet he falls on his own two-edged sword when info about his administration is leaked to the media)

And we've only just begun Month Two, Year One. :youngsabo:
:wow: