RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama truly the goat :mjcry:
ypc14YD.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Sessions:ufdup:

Is it sad that i assume nothing will come of this and that he will slide thru this unscathed:ld:
This administration has been a sh!t show, and an exercise in CYA. I think its realistic to assume nothing will come from it, considering that the Repubs have control of the government right now, and the whole lot of them are putting party over morals and country. I really REALLY hope this house of cards come crashing down, but the republican party is playing Olympic level mental gymnastics with these clear violations.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This administration has been a sh!t show, and an exercise in CYA. I think its realistic to assume nothing will come from it, considering that the Repubs have control of the government right now, and the whole lot of them are putting party over morals and country. I really REALLY hope this house of cards come crashing down, but the republican party is playing Olympic level mental gymnastics with these clear violations.
Flynn went running. Sessions will do the same. Theres way less tolerance for an AG to do this shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They need to make sure they're not giving him an easy out (recusal). This clearly warrants a perjury investigation.
While I agree there should be a perjury investigation I wouldn't call recusal an easy out. This isn't about Sessions, it's about making Trump vulnerable. He's the target. I think Sessions can escape potentially perjury by arguing he meant he didn't speak to Russians about the campaign. It's a weak excuse but maybe republicans let him live since he's the ultimate good old boy. But like I said he's not the target.

The IC is deliberately leaking shyt. This is a calculated job. They're getting it right and putting a bow on top...it's gonna take time. And notice how Trump never has a chance to breath? One minute he's getting good impressions about his speech, seems like he's turning things around...then this happens. They got their foot on his neck.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
While I agree there should be a perjury investigation I wouldn't call recusal an easy out. This isn't about Sessions, it's about making Trump vulnerable. He's the target. I think Sessions can escape potentially perjury by arguing he meant he didn't speak to Russians about the campaign. It's a weak excuse but maybe republicans let him live since he's the ultimate good old boy. But like I said he's not the target.

The IC is deliberately leaking shyt. This is a calculated job. They're getting it right and putting a bow on top...it's gonna take time. And notice how Trump never has a chance to breath? One minute he's getting good impressions about his speech, seems like he's turning things around...then this happens. They got their foot on his neck.
I just want to remind the children.

Watergate took two years.

That was before the internet.

This will be done by the Summer, hopefully.

Its best for the GOP to absorb the hit they're going to take in the polls in 2018. They need to get past this ASAP.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
It blows my mind. Dude literally set Trump up on MULTIPLE levels.

1. They had the Russian ambassador wired and caught Flynn.
2. Spread all the IC's info around government so Trump couldn't erase it
3. Multiple global intelligence agencies clearly had enough respect for Obama to even play ball. They could have folded after the election out of fear of Trump. Instead they went all in.

Let's not forget Obama went to McConnell and Ryan and basically told them Trump was compromised, we need a bipartisan show of unity, etc. They spit in his face. So Obama said ok brehs.....and burned the entire party down.
:wow:
But if you have some tell it, he was a weak president who didn't do shyt. :sas1:

What's that saying, again? Real Gs move in silence. :banderas:

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
So IF Sessions goes, who takes his place? Rudy? :mjpls:

I always thought Christie was going to slide into that spot, but he's hated. Cruz's got all the credentials and doesn't have the Russia link, but he's too anti-Trump, and it's too smart of a move.

Watch this fukkboy go for Pam Bondi as AG next. It's a dumb ass move, but with this administration. :lolbron: