RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
AY21oCv.gif

The article is long. But its damning. Rohrabacher must go.

GOP Lawmaker Got Direction From Moscow, Took It Back to D.C.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip

shyt IS SO fukkING BLATANT....:scustnasty1:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What's the reason why we should question her postponing her testimony, breh? :mjpls:

Why is it so crucial to you that she testifies? As you've said, no one here was really hyped about her testimony in the first place. :sas1:

EDIT: I personally want her to testify, but I don't see her testimony as being CRUCIAL to give the investigation legitimacy. It already is legitimate to the people who matter.

I'm neither hyped up about her testifying, nor am I trying to argue that she shouldn't.
if she testifies, its a wrap for Flynn.

Thats literally he entire reason for her testifying.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Well that and the GOP members want to keep up that "unmasking" nonsense :hhh:
It is funny, and frustrating at the same time. The deflection/projection is like nothing I have ever seen before in life, forget politics. I was just thinking on the way to work today, listening to Maddow from last night, if this was Russia, she would be dead or in prison, Lawrence, and Haynes as well. Who else you think would be dead or in prison if Trump had his way?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What we are about to witness is one of the biggest world government espionage the world has ever seen. The USSR secretly infiltrated and bribed government officials and businesses since 80s. America thought Russia collapsed but it didn't. Putin made it go into overdrive

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I did not know that, props, thank you. I just found out the other day on Maddow that her father was the leader of the communist party in Slovenia
WTF? that white privilege is something else. we wouldn't even know the obama's name if michelle's dad was the leader of a local communist party chapter or some shyt.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
WTF? that white privilege is something else. we wouldn't even know the obama's name if michelle's dad was the leader of a local communist party chapter or some shyt.
Obviously, do you remember the controversy over Obama's preacher/minister church affiliation? LOL