RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I listen to the daily every morning, and when I heard this this morning, I was :martin: because, guess what you dumb fukks, you can do something about it, as a matter of fact, you are the only ones that can. He justified it with saying "Gee, golly, you wouldn't understand how popular Trump is down here in Florida"......no disrespect to the brehs and brehettes that live in Florida and have to go through it, but Florida is the biggest fukking sh1thole in the United States *cues bugs bunny with the saw*

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

The fukking orange fukk boi is obviously the best deal maker in the history of the world. The deals that he is making for Putin are fukking insane. This can't be fukking life, it's too fukking surreal. Why even have checks and balances in government? At this point, honestly, if somebody doesn't sit this fukk down and say "Enough".....:what::why:
We are fukking future generations over so hard, honestly, I personally feel like I should have done more.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I listen to the daily every morning, and when I heard this this morning, I was :martin: because, guess what you dumb fukks, you can do something about it, as a matter of fact, you are the only ones that can. He justified it with saying "Gee, golly, you wouldn't understand how popular Trump is down here in Florida"......no disrespect to the brehs and brehettes that live in Florida and have to go through it, but Florida is the biggest fukking sh1thole in the United States *cues bugs bunny with the saw*

Gotcha covered :troll:

giphy.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The fukking orange fukk boi is obviously the best deal maker in the history of the world. The deals that he is making for Putin are fukking insane. This can't be fukking life, it's too fukking surreal. Why even have checks and balances in government? At this point, honestly, if somebody doesn't sit this fukk down and say "Enough".....:what::why:
We are fukking future generations over so hard, honestly, I personally feel like I should have done more.

See why I said in the healthcare thread that Trump supporters will never fault Trump (or the GOP) for anything? :francis:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
See why I said in the healthcare thread that Trump supporters will never fault Trump (or the GOP) for anything? :francis:
I know, I see where you are coming from, but from what I see, Trump supporters do blame the GOP (Paul Ryan, McConnell, McCain usually get the brunt of it, while Rand Paul is lauded as a national treasure) and the lifelong conservatives look at Trump as a useful idiot, so from what I gather, if it continues down the path of not getting anything done, the lifelong conservatives are going to blame Trump, while the Trump supporters are going to double down on their hatred of GOP leadership, complete division, while the Democrats and independents will end up being able to get things done. I think it will be easier to unite the Democratic Party and start chopping these Fukking clowns down, ecspecially with this healthcare debacle. We are going to have to wait and see, I hope I'm right, obviously, but in this current atmosphere, who the fukk knows.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
What we are about to witness is one of the biggest world government espionage the world has ever seen. The USSR secretly infiltrated and bribed government officials and businesses since 80s. America thought Russia collapsed but it didn't. Putin made it go into overdrive

Just like the Nazi's/S.H.I.E.L.D

Hail Hydra :wow:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yeah, but who the fukk is gonna be Captain America and the Avengers? I would settle for A Blankman at this point

-James Comey as Captain America
-Robert Mueller as Nick Fury
-Sally Yates as Black Widow
-Adam Schiff as Hawkeye
-Kamala Harris as Scarlet Witch
-John Schindler as Hulk
-th3j35t3r as Iron Man

-Donald J. Trump as MODOK
-Mike Pence as Rev. William Stryker
-Paul Ryan as Loki
-Mitch McConnell as Doctor Octopus
-Jared Kushner as Baron Zemo
-Ivanka Trump as Madame Masque
-Melania Trump as Hela

:troll:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
he's someone who touts himself as "The Critical Objective Thinker" while he constantly waves off anything trump/russia and immediately pivots in to "b-b-but what about hillary?!?!?! uranium! susan rice! seth rich pedo pizza benghazi!"

:trumpbrain:
which is weird because if you swapped them and Hillary was doing what DT did as president and DT HAD done what hillary is being accused of doing and you asked what about DT every time I wanted to discuss the presidency,:dahell: I would tell you to GFY:birdman:

Last edited: