RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
The reason these idiots are so fired up is because this administration is putting the tinfoil hat, conspiracy theory nuts out of business. With such transparent corruption and evil, these Alex Jones types are actually trying to theorize that Trump and co are actually triple double agents, and are just so wide open with the corruption because they are gonna turn out to be heroes that take down the illuminati LOL these idiots are tripping their faces off
Fact!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

ThinkProgress
22 mins ·
Well that's certainly a creative way to hand wave away a scandal.

Trump ally blames Trump’s secret meeting with Putin on Melania’s irresistible beauty
“How is this anything other than the President of the United States going over and seeing the First Lady?”
THINKPROGRESS.ORG
Why does the translator need to be there for a discussion with Melania and Putin, they speak the same fukking language. Something is up with this whole thing, and its not good.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Where did I imply anything was nefarious? I just said she ain't show up to put in work to get her licks in on a fake story.

See below.

Again, why should I care that Susan Rice postponed her testimony?
I can see where her testimony would be helpful, but why is her testimony critical to this investigation being real? :ld:

That is/was in my face. Im waiting for proof. Isn't that what we all want..proof......why are none of you Russia Ate My Homework posters even upset that Susan Rice didn't testify and spit that verbal venom to finally prove to the world that Don Cheeto is a Russian puppet??? :patrice:

Yall not even gone mention it???? :lupe:
At all?? :jbhmm:

The Critical Objective Thinker had to inform yall about
Susan Rice not putting in work to make the case that Russia Took the Cookie from the Cookie Jar.

I understand you are #TeamMovableGoalPost, but you avoiding talking Susan Rice flaking out on a testimony.....respond to that....

I'm not buying that, but at least you not avoiding addressing the newest plotline in this soap opera. :salute:

Cool enough.

#TeamMoveableGoalPost yall can't be wishy washy with your scrutiny.....you got to scrutinize your folks too, if they not playing their part...and Susan Rice avoiding testimony is not a good look Russia Was Offbeat for Our Dance Routine

Trying to help yall out. If you gone wild goose chase, everybody got to be on point mayne:francis:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Why does the translator need to be there for a discussion with Melania and Putin, they speak the same fukking language. Something is up with this whole thing, and its not good.

Melania apparently does not speak Russian. She's from Slovenia.

She apparently speaks Slovak, Serbo-Croatian, English, French, Italian, and German.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AY21oCv.gif

The article is long. But its damning. Rohrabacher must go.

GOP Lawmaker Got Direction From Moscow, Took It Back to D.C.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The reason these idiots are so fired up is because this administration is putting the tinfoil hat, conspiracy theory nuts out of business. With such transparent corruption and evil, these Alex Jones types are actually trying to theorize that Trump and co are actually triple double agents, and are just so wide open with the corruption because they are gonna turn out to be heroes that take down the illuminati LOL these idiots are tripping their faces off
its a perfect storm

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There is zero correlation between that group and what will happen. At this point if you are waiting for them to turn on him en mass you are pouring Russian dressing on yourself.

I'm talking generally not to you specifically.
That's the thing, Nixon's people never turned on him. Even up until his resignation.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
See below.

I can see where her testimony would be helpful, but why is her testimony critical to this investigation being real? :ld:
See below.

I'm asking why yall aren't questioning why she vacated the testimony? That's it. :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm asking why yall aren't questioning why she vacated?? That's it. :yeshrug:
things get rescheduled all the time as the need to pursue information changes.

You never know whats going on behind the scenes.

...like with Donald Trump Jr. being invited to testify :mjgrin:

Immediately :demonic:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm asking why yall aren't questioning why she vacated?? That's it. :yeshrug:

What's the reason why we should question her postponing her testimony, breh? :mjpls:

Why is it so crucial to you that she testifies? As you've said, no one here was really hyped about her testimony in the first place. :sas1:

EDIT: I personally want her to testify, but I don't see her testimony as being CRUCIAL to give the investigation legitimacy. It already is legitimate to the people who matter.

I'm neither hyped up about her testifying, nor am I trying to argue that she shouldn't.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Melania apparently does not speak Russian. She's from Slovenia.

She apparently speaks Slovak, Serbo-Croatian, English, French, Italian, and German.
I did not know that, props, thank you. I just found out the other day on Maddow that her father was the leader of the communist party in Slovenia