RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
eF9bxVO.gif

Again, I remind you all to listen to ALL this (speed it up if you must) but Hillary is telling you all what happened in real time and in great detail.

Trump did this shyt.

This is from May 31st, 2017:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @AZBeauty

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
1) http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/susan-rice-refuses-graham-russia-hearing/index.html

First on CNN: Rice declines Senate request to testify on Russian hacking
Updated 9:06 AM ET, Thu May 4, 2017

2) http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/politics/susan-rice-to-testify-house-intelligence/index.html

Susan Rice agrees to testify before House intelligence panel
Updated 5:54 PM ET, Thu June 29, 2017

3) Susan Rice Abruptly Backs Out of Tuesday Testimony Before House Panel

Susan Rice Abruptly Backs Out of Tuesday Testimony Before House Panel
Cristina Laila
Jul 17th, 2017 4:23 pm

:mjlol:
I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to deal with Republican bullshyt either. She knew what was going to happen. Spins, deflects, moving goal posts, the whole Republican arsenal was going to be unloaded on her. They hate her more than Hilary.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to deal with Republican bullshyt either. She knew what was going to happen. Spins, deflects, moving goal posts, the whole Republican arsenal was going to be unloaded on her. They hate her more than Hilary.
:jbhmm:Hmmm.....I wonder why? Doesn't seem they like Eric Holder either....it's gotta be a coincidence, because, you know, there aren't a lot of syllables in their names.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Probably the best strategy, but I need the satire in this environment or I would go insane

No, it frustrates me. I can't believe the stupidity or the desire to make something NOT be what it really is for....Trump. He's such a disgusting person. I consume it enough on twitter. I dont come to the coli and in this thread for that BS. lol

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
T

He's losing control of the narrative and he's panicking. And he should. Intelligence, press, and public are coming at him from all sides now.

The next bomb might just push him to the edge.
The moment his daughter wife is implicated he's going to lose it