RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
No, it frustrates me. I can't believe the stupidity or the desire to make something NOT be what it really is for....Trump. He's such a disgusting person. I consume it enough on twitter. I dont come to the coli and in this thread for that BS. lol
I got you, those folks are truly Fukking clowns though.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
None of this matters.

Susan Rice unmasked.

And?

Why are people in bed with Russian targets?

I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to deal with Republican bullshyt either. She knew what was going to happen. Spins, deflects, moving goal posts, the whole Republican arsenal was going to be unloaded on her. They hate her more than Hilary.

:laff:...Yall moving the shytt out the goal post. Matterfact, the goal post is now in the parking lot with the tailgaters...:russ:

The excuses..... thought she had info? I thought we trying to get down to solve this investigation? Imagine if someone on the Trump side declined to go to a Congressional hearing? It would be Breaking News for 3 days and Napoleon would have Code Orange alerts throughout this thread.....

#TeamMovableGoalPost is the new wave now? :mjgrin: Ok....

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
:laff:...Yall moving the shytt out the goal posts. Matterfact, the goal post is now in the parking lot with the tailgaters...:russ:

The excuses..... thought she had info? I thought we trying to get down to solve this investigation? Imagine if someone on the Trump side declined to go to a Congressional hearing? It would be Breaking News for 3 days and Napoleon would have Code Orange alerts throughout this thread.....

#TeamMovableGoalPost is the new wave now? :mjgrin: Ok....
I missed the whole reason you dikkride trump and the republikunts, I haven't been in this subforum long, why is it you are so proudly Trumpset? Are you one of those "love liberal tears" cowards, with no real ideals?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I got you
TFIkScO.png

:maxinewaters:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I missed the whole reason you dikkride trump and the republikunts, I haven't been in this subforum long, why is it you are so proudly Trumpset? Are you one of those "love liberal tears" cowards, with no real ideals?
he's part of conspiracy set and hates that the *deep state* and the *sheep* want trump to go down, so he's taking a reactionary position

imagine caping for this slob

NSFL - dude is medicated to the gills

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Just see the Big Lie being repeated to the general public. Not a fan of that.

HillRod, through the Clinton Foundation made a deal with Russia to sell them uranium...why is this never noted by the HillRod ClitRiders..and by the way this story is from the New York Times from April 23, 2015 for those that need that MsM validation.. Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal.

"Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?" - Alanis Morrisette

Doesn't mean I agree with Don Cheeto on many of his policy stances, cause I definitely don't, especially environmental regulation stuff...

However, I'm not going to hop on a bandwagon that is based on lies.....and that's what this is at it's a core.

If I'm going to disagree with Don Cheeto it's going to be on policy, not on fake allegations. If he does actually engage in corruption, then I'm no different when I'm noting HillRod and her 30 years of fukkery.
Again though...Russian collusion story is fake and created to keep the public mentally in disarray....:yeshrug:

My thing is being Critical Objective Thinker...not a zombie/sheeple. To make my point, I support Tulsi Gabbard, a Democrat for 2020, and have brazenly said she has my vote so far.....Tulsi Gabbard Potential 2020 Thread

So there it is.....

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
he's part of conspiracy set and hates that the *deep state* and the *sheep* want trump to go down, so he's taking a reactionary position

imagine caping for this slob

NSFL - dude is medicated to the gills

Oh, he is a fukking Alex Jones fukkboi.
He actually fukking drooled, dementia is strong in that one.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Just see the Big Lie being repeated to the general public. Not a fan of that.

Doesn't mean I agree with Don Cheeto on many of his policy stances, cause I definitely don't, especially environmental regulation stuff...

However, I'm not going to hop on a bandwagon that is based on lies.....and that's what this is at it's a core.

If I'm going to disagree with Don Cheeto it's going to be on policy, not on fake allegations. If he does actually engage in corruption, then I'm no different when I'm noting HillRod and her 30 years of fukkery.
Again though...Russian allegation story is fake......:yeshrug:

My thing is being Critical Objective Thinker...not a zombie/sheeple. To make my point, I support Tulsi Gabbard, a Democrat for 2020, and have brazenly said she has my vote so far.....Tulsi Gabbard Potential 2020 Thread

So there it is.....
i think your "critical thinking" doesn't allow you to see what is right in front of your face, right in the open. Maybe you don't think that anybody that stupid or transparently corrupt and evil could actually be that corrupt, stupid, or evil, but it's all right there, in the open. It appears that you don't care what's there, for you to see, but you don't want the allies that come along with it. Sad!

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Nah. Yall ignore Susan Rice avoid testifying, cause you have no response.

So that's your response....??

i think your "critical thinking" doesn't allow you to see what is right in front of your face, right in the open. Maybe you don't think that anybody that stupid or transparently corrupt and evil could actually be that corrupt, stupid, or evil, but it's all right there, in the open. It appears that you don't care what's there, for you to see, but you don't want the allies that come along with it. Sad!

I just posted three chronologically ordered article links with titles and dates. Look a few posts past the twitter clutter and sirens and you willl see it a few posts up...

That is/was in my face. Im waiting for proof. Isn't that what we all want..proof......
why are none of you Russia Ate My Homework posters even upset that Susan Rice didn't testify and spit that verbal venom to finally prove to the world that Don Cheeto is a Russian puppet??? :patrice:

Yall not even gone mention it???? :lupe:
At all?? :jbhmm:

The Critical Objective Thinker had to inform yall about
Susan Rice not putting in work to make the case that Russia Took the Cookie from the Cookie Jar.

:sas1:

I'll wait for the Juelz Hands responses.....

Last edited: