RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I don't disagree and this is thier chance to crush it until at least after mid-terms.

I just think it will be silly to spend all of the time on this meeting this week.
The meeting is going to dominate the news cycles this week because new "evidence" will surface. As someone mentioned earlier that Trump has spent the last several days denying he knew the meeting was taking place, I expect him to have to walk that back this week.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The meeting is going to dominate the news cycles this week because new "evidence" will surface. As someone mentioned earlier that Trump has spent the last several days denying he knew the meeting was taking place, I expect him to have to walk that back this week.
Indeed and that would be different. IF we get to Tuesday and that's not the case they should be back to issues until something else surfaces.

Except for Maxine Waters, she can do whatever she wants.

I did think it was odd that the lawyer said he didn't know about the meeting in such a flat matter this morning.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This shyt has gotten so bad even Fox News can't give them softballs anymore.

I better not be paying for this fukkers legal defense.

TBH Chris Wallace and Shep Smith been the only ones @ Fox consistently giving Trump that work :manny:

Everybody else is content to cover for him :scust: