RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Also it's very evident that the left is back to overplaying this Russia thing. Hear me out:

We know that the average American, especially his base doesn't care about this. If they spend this week talking about this more than that healthcare bill.........

Not smart

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Also it's very evident that the left is back to overplaying this Russia thing. Hear me out:

We know that the average American, especially his base doesn't care about this. If they spend this week talking about this more than that healthcare bill.........

Not smart
The healthcare bill is having a hard time just to get to a vote. There's but so much anyone can do right now but hope that when McCain gets back, someone else defects. And really, I'm reading a lot of chatter that many even on the Republican side are hoping it doesn't pass because they'll get crushed for it next year. They just want to make it look like they're trying hard.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The healthcare bill is having a hard time just to get to a vote. There's but so much anyone can do right now but hope that when McCain gets back, someone else defects. And really, I'm reading a lot of chatter that many even on the Republican side are hoping it doesn't pass because they'll get crushed for it next year. They just want to make it look like they're trying hard.
I don't disagree and this is thier chance to crush it until at least after mid-terms.

I just think it will be silly to spend all of the time on this meeting this week.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't disagree and this is thier chance to crush it until at least after mid-terms.

I just think it will be silly to spend all of the time on this meeting this week.
I see what you're but the press smells blood now. Junior let the floodgates open.

Apparently, next week might be even worse for the Trump team. :sas1:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Not smart
:camby: Scram the cat is already out the bag shyt gets worse from here on out

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This cheap b*stard can't even pony up money for his own defense. Do we now have to start looking into the funding of Trump's lawyers?

we already know. they are using his 2020 re-election fund to pay lawyers
1u4j0g6a0q3z.gif