RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Even if Trump wasn't in the meeting (I don't think he was), I think Sekulow--once again--said too much by mentioning Secret Service.

If Sekulow is confirming SS was in the building and allowed the meeting to continue, that means Trump MUST have been in close proximity to the meeting. There's no WAY he couldn't have known about the meeting taking place, either before or after it was held.

I also think--let me put my tinfoil hat on--
:tinfoilbrown:
--that members of the IC intercepted those emails before the meeting was held, and may have directed the SS to allow it to happen

The fact that Secret Service shot back at Sekulow's statement as quickly and unambiguously as they did makes me think they already know what's up :bpthink:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Even if Trump wasn't in the meeting (I don't think he was), I think Sekulow--once again--said too much by mentioning Secret Service.

If Sekulow is confirming SS was in the building and allowed the meeting to continue, that means Trump MUST have been in close proximity to the meeting. There's no WAY he couldn't have known about the meeting taking place, either before or after it was held.

I also think--let me put my tinfoil hat on--
:tinfoilbrown:
--that members of the IC intercepted those emails before the meeting was held, and may have directed the SS to allow it to happen

The fact that Secret Service shot back at Sekulow's statement as quickly and unambiguously as they did makes me think they already know what's up :bpthink:
They have to plan for the contingency to relinquish protection detail to the FBI :lolbron:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
He's gonna claim the insanity defense. I already see it.
1st piece of supportive evidence
tenor.gif

1st supporting witness
giphy.gif

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
We know that the average American, especially his base doesn't care about this.
Negative. We've seen his base chanting "RUSSIA IS OUR FRIEND" at Confederate monuments. Not only do they care, they admit he's full of shyt. They want a stronger alliance between white countries.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He's gonna claim the insanity defense. I already see it.

"I have both dementia AND Alzheimer's disease. Bigly. The most dementia. Sometimes I can't even remember where I am or how I got there. Who are you, again?" :trumpynsick:

Last edited: