RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don Jr is embarrassing. Did russia do some low level stuff? Yes. All the major powers do it. Hell Canada tried to it to Obama over the pipeline. Did russia hack voting machines (the base claim)? That still has has not been yet.

But this is evidence of attempted collusion. No wonder Ivanka is his favorite.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don Jr is a joke and this is attempted collusion.

Makes you think why Ivanka and the hubby are there, and not the boys.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DEfRf7SWAAELFpz.jpg

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think Russia released them

Well Trump, Jr., released them. I would not rule out Russia or Goldstone or Manafort releasing them to the NY Times. I just remember that Manafort also turned over a bunch of documents to Congressional committees; so the emails might have been leaked by one of those committee members to the NY Times.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
That's the million dollar question. Jr must have pissed someone in the inner circle off crazily.

Someone is going to be kicked out of Trump's circle of trust.

:pachaha:

My take, it was aimed at hurting Kushner but Jr is just a stupid fukk, just like his dad. He jumped the gun and responded to the reporters inquiry and here we are today. Now those potential strays are direct hits, remember he's a civilian so I doubt whoever leaked thought it would damage him as much as it would Kushner who is part of the administration. I'm sure daddy is pissed.