RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't post much in here, but it's one hell of a thread to follow. With that being said, the local news talked about this this morning, I had a feeling it had something to do w/ the administration's involvement.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/25475739/

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't post much in here, but it's one hell of a thread to follow. With that being said, the local news talked about this this morning, I had a feeling it had something to do w/ the administration's involvement.

Yeah, I think that's most likely what happened. Trump and Kushner are involved in different ownership stakes with the companies that bid and Trump and Kushner never divested their assets like they said they would...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Kushner, Manafort and Flynn had to refill out all of those disclosure forms that they had previously lied on. When they refilled out the forms; both Kushner and Manafort mentioned the meeting. I don't know how the NYT got knowledge about the emails, but Kushner, Manafort and Flynn obviously plan on taking everybody down into the flames with them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How did the NYT get those emails?
obama-shhh.jpg