RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
i had to google to check which one was the older son.
and you sir are correct. I have been in error calling him Qusay.
:salute:

Fredo always works though.

can yall even imagine how stupid Eric must be that this one is the smarter one?
:mjlol:

These muthafukkas look dumb....feeling sick from just looking at them :picard: Very hard to believe they got into Wharton and Georgetown

f38e4517e837299f3594848767446f760384e10329f36c6ef5230319fdfb8069.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
"process nominees that have been stalled by a lack of cooperation from our friends across the aisle"

Trump has to nominate people first. Doesn't Trump have to nominate 400 or so people for the Senate to confirm? Can't blame Dems for obstruction if people aren't being nominated by Cheeto

26 key bioterrorism jobs the Trump administration has not yet filled

Within the U.S. government, there are many positions across multiple agencies and departments that are vital for national decision-making about how to prevent, detect and respond to bioterrorism threats. But a large number of key positions remain unfilled by the Trump administration, including positions involved in making decisions about response, funding and medical countermeasures. Below is a list of some of those positions and their status, based on information from experts and the Partnership for Public Service. Some individuals are serving in an acting capacity. Others have been nominated but not yet confirmed. Many positions are vacant.

26 key bioterrorism jobs the Trump administration has not yet filled

White House

• Director, Office of Science and Technology Policy (no nominee)
Department of Health and Human Services

• Assistant secretary for preparedness and response (no nominee)
  • Surgeon general (Jerome Adams, not yet confirmed)
  • Assistant secretary for health (Brett Giroir, not yet confirmed)
  • Assistant secretary for financial resources (no nominee)
  • Assistant secretary for legislation (Matthew Bassett, not yet confirmed)
U.S. Agency for International Development

• Administrator (Mark Green, not yet confirmed)
  • Director of the Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA) (no appointment)
  • Assistant administrator for global health (no nominee)
Department of State

• Assistant secretary for oceans, environment and science, which oversees State's efforts on biodefense and pandemic coordination. (no nominee)
  • Assistant secretary for international security and nonproliferation, which oversees State’s efforts on the Biological Weapons Convention and biosecurity engagement. (no nominee)
  • Undersecretary for management, responsible for decisions about overseas personnel, medical evacuations (Eric Ueland, not yet confirmed)
  • Undersecretary for economic growth, energy, and the environment (no nominee)
  • Undersecretary for arms control and international security (no nominee)
  • Assistant secretary for African affairs (no nominee)
  • Assistant secretary for East Asian and Pacific affairs (no nominee)
  • Assistant secretary for European and Eurasian affairs (no nominee)
  • Assistant secretary for Near Eastern affairs (no nominee)
  • Assistant secretary for South Asian affairs (no nominee)
  • Assistant secretary for Western Hemisphere affairs (no nominee)
Federal Bureau of Investigation

• Director
Department of Defense

• Assistant secretary of defense for special operations and low-intensity conflict (Owen West, not yet confirmed)
  • Assistant secretary of defense for nuclear, chemical and biological defense (no nominee)
Department of Homeland Security

• Undersecretary for science and technology (no nominee)
  • Assistant secretary Office of Policy (no nominee)
  • Assistant secretary for health affairs and chief medical officer (Larry Fluty, acting)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Give this gang of fukkin fools credit. They're willing to immoliate themselves for Nero.

I get the sense they don't know any better. :yeshrug:

Whoever is giving them legal advice definitely went to 'The Dave Kleinfeld School Of Law'.

Their lawyers are so sketchy that some of the lawyers have had to get lawyers. :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
3 hrs ·
Democratic Sen. Mazie Hirono joked about Donald Trump releasing his email conversation regarding a meeting with a Russian lawyer, saying that when President Trump asked for evidence of collusion with Russia, "I have to say, I didn't expect his son to answer."

Dem senator: When Trump asked for proof of collusion, I didn't think his son would provide it
"When @realDonaldTrump said show us the evidence of collusion, I have to say, I didn't expect his son to answer."
THEHILL.COM