RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Nap...chill :whoa:
Nah. Let him.continue

B933B9EBD.gif

cook

Banned
Daps
wrong again.

What are you even saying?

The real problem is trolls you don’t handle in the first place. Then you force me to flood the queue with requests. And it’s clear it’s a problem, since you keep cleaning up the same off topic posts I’m trying to stop. How ironic.

This isn’t the thread to complain about the thread.

Period.

Thanks.

It's pretty clear what I'm saying. Stop doing the 3 things I previously listed.

And since we're discussing rules, add #4 to the list:
Stop replying to me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap meltdown #8172983745 about to get him banned from his own thread or bushed again.

You always shoot yourself in the foot Plaxico Burress style. Take people's advice.
There is no advice here. If you all had done as Id asked, I wouldn't have had to ask for ultimately feckless mods to intervene.

I will not be taking anyone's advice, as the posting of information is enough to trigger the mental midgets who are unable to control their ability to bytch and moan.

Silly of me to expect people tasked with a job, to do it.

I'll continue to post anything pertaining to the goal of the thread as I see fit; which I've continued to do in spite of continued deviations, disruptions, and flat out disrespect.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
There is no advice here. If you all had done as Id asked, I wouldn't have had to ask for ultimately feckless mods to intervene.

I will not be taking anyone's advice, as the posting of information is enough to trigger the mental midgets who are unable to control their ability to bytch and moan.

Silly of me to expect people tasked with a job, to do it.

I'll continue to post anything pertaining to the goal of the thread as I see fit; which I've continued to do in spite of continued deviations, disruptions, and flat out disrespect.
Ok, well don't complain if something happens to you.