RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I get what you're saying. I was more talking about the last part where you said you couldn't get on board 100%. I'm probably splitting hairs, but at same time I think it's important for the informed public to have a healthy (not pervasive) critical view of the MSM. Must understand these are companies that are at the most basic level advertising agencies selling your time and attention to the highest bidder. Even recent history is replete with examples of our media very blatantly spiking stories, creating narratives (or undermining them), silencing voices that don't toe a particular line (and thereby sending the signal to those that remain that they could be next) etc.
YUP.

People forget that POLITICO is low-key more sourced than Washington Post when it comes to daily congressional news. WaPo is for the bigger overarching stories.

Everyone has a role to play.

If this wasn't the case, PBS would be breaking all of our news.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
My argument isn't that independent journalism isn't credible; just that it's better to have an established, trustworthy news source corroborate info. That's pretty basic stuff. WaPo broke the Watergate story, so that makes them pretty reliable concerning impeachment stuff in my view.

If you want to question how major media sources are approaching this story, that's your prerogative. I'm not a journalist, much less one experienced in reporting sensitive governmental info, so I can't tell WaPo and NYT how to run their newsrooms, or whether they're being too cautious. :hubie:

Does that mean I :cape: for all MSM? Certainly not. :hhh:

Actually, I think both conservatives and liberals are guilty of lumping all major media sources together into "MSM". It's lazy argumentation.

There's people in this thread who's accused me of :cape: for CNN just because I rely on reporting from NPR, NYT, and WaPo. :mindblown:

CNN can get bushed for all I care :cambybp: they've contributed to the problem as much as Fox News has. :kanyebp:

This is what happens when you mix entertainment with news. :snoop:

CNN used to be so much better back in the day
:francis:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
wtf is up with all of the deleted posts?
what are you guys doing in here?
Basically when there's the petty squabbles and back and forth in here, all those posts will be deleted

I keep telling cats to chill because eventually cook and rest of the powers that be will just ban or bush everyone and that will be the end of it

Let this thread be neutral ground where we can discuss the proceedings and current events surrounding the thread title and subject...

If you disagree then just don't post in here because then you're essentially the same as the Trumpets who are derailing the thread.

Chill :whoa:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Basically when there's the petty squabbles and back and forth in here, all those posts will be deleted
I keep telling cats to chill because eventually cook and rest of the powers that be will just ban or bush everyone and that will be the end of it
Let this thread be neutral ground where we can discuss the proceedings and current events surrounding the thread title and subject...
If you disagree then just don't post in here because then you're essentially the same as the Trumpets who are derailing the thread.

i'll try better to behave myself.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

There are over 20K posts in this thread. There are obviously going to be disagreements on a wide range of topics. Outside of out right trolling, it wouldnt be a issue of them deleting the thread and if people didn't complain so much. Constantly reporting posts you dont like, freaking out and having posts deleted you deem off topic makes it too much of hassle which, yes at that point should and could lead to it being deleted.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There are over 20K posts in this thread. There are obviously going to be disagreements on a wide range of topics. Outside of out right trolling, it wouldnt be a issue of them deleting the thread and if people didn't complain so much. Constantly reporting posts you dont like, freaking out and having posts deleted you deem off topic makes it too much of hassle which, yes at that point should and could lead to it being deleted.

This thread is about things MSM is late to, doesn't cover in depth, or outright ignores.

The solution is to stop complaining about MSM.

If you want MSM, go to MSM.

Theres nothing more to discuss after that.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
This thread is

about things MSM is late to, doesn't cover in depth, or outright ignores.

The solution is to stop complaining about MSM.

If you want MSM, go to MSM.

Theres nothing more to discuss after that.

You should put that in the thread title- Only post non-MSM items in this thread. That should cut down on the comments posted which in turn will reduce complaining.