RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You're not getting played if that's your intention. Mfers is playing us.

I don't even know where this whole, what is Trump gonna say to Putin conversation comes from. We ALL know he aint gone say a thing. He praises him openly to our media but in private he supposed to be checking him on interference with our elections? That makes no sense at all.

cook

Banned
Daps
This thread is about things MSM is late to, doesn't cover in depth, or outright ignores.

The solution is to stop complaining about MSM.

If you want MSM, go to MSM.

Theres nothing more to discuss after that.

Na, this thread is now about all things Trump/Russia. Any information regarding Trump/Russia is relevant. That information can come from either MSM or unverified Twitters, doesn't matter. However neither is immune from criticism or skepticism as long as it doesn't develop into petty back and forth BS that derails the thread.

We appreciate you started the thread and continue to post updates but you don't run this thread, you can't create rules regarding its content or its sources. It's HL's official thread on this topic now, not yours.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
We appreciate you started the thread and continue to post updates but you don't run this thread, you can't create rules regarding its content or its sources. It's HL's official thread on this topic now, not yours.

giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Na, this thread is now about all things Trump/Russia. Any information regarding Trump/Russia is relevant. That information can come from either MSM or unverified Twitters, doesn't matter. However neither is immune from criticism or skepticism as long as it doesn't develop into petty back and forth BS that derails the thread.

You're contradicting yourself.

This is precisely what @The Black Panther was bytching about.

If you want to bytch about MSM, don't POLLUTE the fukking thread about MSM.

You are not replying to a damn thing I said. I don't know how you even thought to reply that aimlessly and think there was anything remotely relevant to the core argument.

If you want MSM, don't come in here trolling about your impatience with WaPo/NYT/CNN and not indie media.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can understand the first portion of your post. But the second is just ridiculous. Why is it credible only if the MSM reports it? You don't believe your own eyes?

MSM is :banderas: at your post.

He's got a point. I mean it's a little off topic but if the msm never picked up on the recent amilia airhart news and it was just circleing lower news sources, people would have just brushed it off as some bogus conspiracy theory.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We're not going to hear about those tapes on big networks for another month or so. That's just how things go.

People expect the big companies(at least most of them) to vet their information and uphold high journalistic quality. These indie guys are getting the scoops which is good as well.

Need a good mix of both. I like Claude though. He's been fairly accurate so far.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Plus rep:myman:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

You are not replying to a damn thing I said. I don't know how you even thought to reply that aimlessly and think there was anything remotely relevant to the core argument.

If you want MSM, don't come in here trolling about your impatience with WaPo/NYT/CNN and not indie media.
Yo yall got this red curry breh really feeling himself in the HL:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

cook

Banned
Daps

Alright, i'll make it simple for you since you're having trouble with this.

Stop trying to police the thread.
Stop giving out orders.
Stop attacking other users.

Think about the posts you've made in this thread that haven't been some type of news or link. Now stop making about 98% of them and you'll be in compliance with the above directions.

Thanks

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Alright, i'll make it simple for you since you're having trouble with this.

Stop trying to police the thread.
Stop giving out orders.
Stop attacking other users.

Think about the posts you've made in this thread that haven't been some type of news or link. Now stop making about 98% of them and you'll be in compliance with the above directions.

Thanks
wrong again.

What are you even saying?

The real problem is trolls you don’t handle in the first place. Then you force me to flood the queue with requests. And it’s clear it’s a problem, since you keep cleaning up the same off topic posts I’m trying to stop. How ironic.

This isn’t the thread to complain about the thread.

Period.

Thanks.