RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It's a holiday weekend but is someone gonna call up granny starver and Gramps McCain so they can get their "I'm disappointed" or "I'm concerned" on record?

fukk all of these people.
His family his voters and the entirety of the repub fukking party.
:pacspit:

Also fukk all the purity pony Stein voters and all the coli brehs who thought a fukkery president would be just great.
:pacspit:
McCain is 81 yrs old. By the time his term is up he'll be 86. I'm going to guess that this is his final go around. That being said, I have no clue why he's playing it safe with this clown. He had a tremendous opportunity to enhance his legacy by standing up for sane Republicans, POW's and any conservatives with a lick of morality or principles. Somebody is going to have to eventually do it. The Maverick would have been the perfect candidate instead he's outsourced the heavy lifting to that weirdo Kasich. McCain is going to go down as a coward for his whole wishy washy approach to Trump.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

When it touches this topic shyt will not be investigated further etc... this opens a can of whales of the elite. He will be bought down on Russian money charges

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

anigif_enhanced-17230-1407783898-5.gif

tmonster

Superstar
Daps