RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Young Skywalker with the parry:wow:

tumblr_oqvyc8lbqm1tghj17o1_500.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I find it hard to watch any of these cable pundit shows on either side. I can stomach some Maddow from time to time but now that you can usually find 2-5 clips of the highlights it almost makes watching them obsolete.
Yeah for our generation there is no reason to watch em. But I know my parents looooove watching MSNBC all day. My Aunt literally watches nothing else anymore. She used to switch between sports, soaps, and news. Now it's new 99% of the time.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
blows the mind that #conspiracyset isn't all over this. A compromised POTUS and they are like "no, I think I will sit this one out :dame:"

You always gotta remember, go counter to what the popular view is

So the popular view is that Trump is dirty

Conspiracy Set believes this is a cleverly crafted plot by the IC to get rid of Trump, who despite being a racist, a sexist, and an all around terrible person, deserves a chance because by their standards, if the IC wants to get rid of you, clearly you are actually one of the "good guys".

Always go opposite.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You always gotta remember, go counter to what the popular view is

So the popular view is that Trump is dirty

Conspiracy Set believes this is a cleverly crafted plot by the IC to get rid of Trump, who despite being a racist, a sexist, and an all around terrible person, deserves a chance because by their standards, if the IC wants to get rid of you, clearly you are actually one of the "good guys".

Always go opposite.

Popular view is wrong 99.9% it's popular for a reason