RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
McCain is 81 yrs old. By the time his term is up he'll be 86. I'm going to guess that this is his final go around. That being said, I have no clue why he's playing it safe with this clown. He had a tremendous opportunity to enhance his legacy by standing up for sane Republicans, POW's and any conservatives with a lick of morality or principles. Somebody is going to have to eventually do it. The Maverick would have been the perfect candidate instead he's outsourced the heavy lifting to that weirdo Kasich. McCain is going to go down as a coward for his whole wishy washy approach to Trump.
McCain's legacy will be putting the battery on these cacs backs by nominating the Sage of Wasilla as vp.
Lessons learned, dont tempt fate with this mavericky shyt, you may end up getting one :ufdup:
Obama also doesnt get a pass for not smacking this shyt down. Sometimes fevers turn into hospitalizations

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
joe walsh is a piece of shyt but when this guy who's been a dikk sucker for trumps policies and supporter says something u know u fukked up. this is the same dude who threatened obama

If even this guy is lucid and coherent enough to see the danger of that shyt :picard:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dershowitz been hiding something. He's known to people that follow the news but why would some teenage girl pick him out of nowhere to falsely accuse of rape?
His ardent defense of Trump is something I haven't seen in his 20 years of bullshyt.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His ardent defense of Trump is something I haven't seen in his 20 years of bullshyt.

I swear to God every time I hear him being announced as a commentator I think to myself "there's no way he could justify/defend the ( insert weekly example of Trump openly obstructing justice )....:"

Incredibly enough that point has not been reached. Shyt would sound bizarre if you didn't know the backstory.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
5 hrs ·
BREAKING: The Department of Justice's top corporate crime watchdog has resigned, saying she could no longer work forcing companies to abide by federal ethics laws while the behavior of President Trump and others in his administration continued without punishment.

Justice Department's corporate crime watchdog resigns, blaming Trump's conduct
“To sit across the table from companies and question how committed they were to ethics and compliance felt...hypocritical," Hui Chen said.
THEHILL.COM

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Hard for me to buy it. Too much smoke.

And yea I saw this article and similar ones back during the campaign.
I agree with you but this just got my hopes too high :lolbron:
and the outcome of that case won't touch him
I want his supporters to get as embarrassed of him as I have been, and they have a different threshold
they literally need to see him being fellated by a 10 yo for them to get the disaster this dude is

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
The Hill
5 hrs ·
BREAKING: The Department of Justice's top corporate crime watchdog has resigned, saying she could no longer work forcing companies to abide by federal ethics laws while the behavior of President Trump and others in his administration continued without punishment.

Justice Department's corporate crime watchdog resigns, blaming Trump's conduct
“To sit across the table from companies and question how committed they were to ethics and compliance felt...hypocritical," Hui Chen said.
THEHILL.COM
:ooh: