RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i didn't put you on ignore, black vagina. i told your p*ssy ass a long time ago to put the parameters on the ban bet out.

if you want to dfo it, set it up. i'll be more than happy to take your posting privileges away for life :umad:

It's like nikkas forget they're posting on a forum, and they think their message history isn't easily searchable :snoop:

sorry, black vagina -- nothing is going to happen, no one is going to be prosecuted, and no proof is going to be found. we can do a ban bet, but you're too much of a p*ssy to do it. you and the establishment fukkboys on this site. :sas1:

Where you been at, I_Got_Da_Vacuum?

Dodging that ban bet? :stephena1:

Where you been at, @I_Got_Da_Dust Mop? :stephena1:

:russell:

Is the investigation over yet? No?

:snooze:

By the way, why you dodging that ban bet, @I_Got_Da_Windex?

I asked for terms and you never responded.

When I continually asked about it you didn't reply.

You a bytch-made janitor :bpumad:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can yall wait? shyt...

Rome wasn't built in a day. :russ:

This is playing out exactly like Watergate. Leak, leak, leak...all corroborated by the investigation later.

giphy.gif

I need this NOW tho

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm pretty sure @I_Got_Da_Burna put me on ignore because @Call Me James and I pulled his hoe card when he said we wouldn't ban bet him that the investigation won't turn up with anything :mjlol:

Before then he claimed to "work in intel" and exposed himself as a janitor when he posted pics of his "office" (that absolutely no one works in). :dead:

:DameMJLol:

I_Got_Da_Janitorial_Intel not living up to his bet huh?
:MJFranc:

I ain't dodging shyt faggit. Name the terms and let's do it.
:lobe1:

1 month for anyone in his campaign being arrested for any Russian related investigation or obstruction of such.

If it's 2 people then it's two months, 3 people 3 months etc.

If Trump himself is impeached or does not complete his term 6 months. This will be added in addition to any other people.

If nothing comes of it all.

I'll eat the 6 month ban.

:mjgrin:
:BeanUMad:

I want in on this too :mjgrin:
:Snapmjlol:

I_Got_Da_Bathroom_MInts loves talking spicy
:deadrose:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
disgusting

politico longform backstory on trump. he's been doing it for decades

How Gotham Gave Us Trump

Ever wonder how a lifelong urbanite can resent cities as much as Donald Trump does? First you have to understand ’70s and ’80s New York.

How Gotham Gave Us Trump
This article is great. Politico is fire.

NY in the 70s and 80s was crazy as I'm old enough to remember that stuff and how it ties into the rise of this piece a shyt.

On point like a needle.