RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i don't post in this thread. but i'm still going to pop in to say how stupid 90% of the posts are. if you have a problem with it, you can ignore me sir.

I'm pretty sure @I_Got_Da_Burna put me on ignore because @Call Me James and I pulled his hoe card when he said we wouldn't ban bet him that the investigation won't turn up with anything :mjlol:

Before then he claimed to "work in intel" and exposed himself as a janitor when he posted pics of his "office" (that absolutely no one works in). :dead:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Somebody post that D Wade pump faking gif please, y'all don't get tired of someone on twitter tweeting a cryptic, ambiguous tweet only for nothing to happen? shyt is aggravating

"Tick, tick, tick..."
shyt is corny.
Drop that ether or drop nothing at all.

Whenever Benjamin Wittes did it, we got them Comey bombs from WaPo and NYT :kanyebp:

EDIT:

But just because:

giphy.gif

:russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racism / Race Baiting
I'm pretty sure @I_Got_Da_Burna put me on ignore because @Call Me James and I pulled his hoe card when he said we wouldn't ban bet him that the investigation won't turn up with anything :mjlol:

Before then he claimed to "work in intel" and exposed himself as a janitor when he posted pics of his "office" (that absolutely no one works in). :dead:

i didn't put you on ignore, black vagina. i told your p*ssy ass a long time ago to put the parameters on the ban bet out.

if you want to dfo it, set it up. i'll be more than happy to take your posting privileges away for life :umad: